“Good food”
Review of Coffee.Com - CLOSED

Coffee.Com
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Decent food, the free internet is a big draw for most.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Nice place to relaxe with your computer and some coffee.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Positives:

-Location and Setting is good.
-Availability of wifi

The challenges:
- Limited menu
- Expensive (expensive, expensive)
- Taste - nothing to go ga ga about
- Poor value for money
- Dis not provide ANY BILL (although it came to more than 700 Rs for 2)

1  Thank ginsnroses
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We went in looking in at the calm ambiance of the place. Very chilled out cafe atmosphere. Chairs could have had an upgrade though. There was a huge TV and a large collection of movie DVDs. Menu was extensive and the lady at the counter was polite enough to ask us if we wanted some toast to go with our omlette. Apparently, she was cooking/billing all by herself. The Vietnamese Coffee was a disaster and it is not okay when you fill the glass half way through and that too with ice cubes! Overpriced. My chocolate creme came rather well made with a cute smiley atop. The omlette was where we had to simply stare in disbelief. After waiting 20 minutes for the omlette, it comes cooked in a strange oil that smelt akin to coconut oil (that's our closest bet!)
While sipping the coffee, we were subjected to loud girl gossip! Paid and left asap. Never again. Baker's Street - thrice in 3 days to no regrets!

Reviewed February 1, 2012

The place looked tatty and worn out. The prices were quite good and the service was fast. I had a latte, it was just dreadful. I told the woman working there POLITELY about it (there were coffee grounds in the coffee) and she really didn't care. There were two internet terminals being used by two tourists who were not drinking anything the entire time I was there and the woman working there was on her laptop the entire time. I seemed to be the only paying customer.

Again...maybe it used to be good? I had a much better "local " coffee up the street from my hotel the next day!