“Nice Experience.I would recommend it if you happen to visit Siliguri.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Phoenix Lodge

Phoenix Lodge
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Siliguri
Phoenix Lodge
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Siliguri
“Nice Experience.I would recommend it if you happen to visit Siliguri.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Thanks guys for such an amazing experience.We had visited siliguri last month,stayed in the hotel for two days.It was a wonderful experience.Food quality was good. Felt like home food. Staff were polite and courteous.They responded to our request everytime with a broad smile.Never got irritated.Owner Suman Ghosh is a gem of a person. The thing that impressed me was the way he treats his staffs(like his own family member).Phoenix represents a big family and you would feel you were at home.
Dont know why the other two reviews are discouraging.Personally i felt my money was well spent and decision well taken the moment i chosed Phoenix Lodge.
Thanks
Anik Sengupta

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank Anik S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was with my friends on last year ..............
I had good experience on room service & food quality specially fish curry...
Location is near hongkong market which is good for marketing....hope visit again..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Gulfam2014
Phoenix_Lodge, Owner at Phoenix Lodge, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for your feedback sir. We at Phoenix Lodge always make an effort to make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as you are at your home. We are looking forward for your next visit.
Ahmedabad, India
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I just stayed with my family for 1 night but i was dis-appointed..the hotel manager is very rude and there are lots of mosquitoes around. The facilities are basic. They are however near from the railway station/bus stand if that counts.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank harrypatel007
Suman_Verizon, Owner at Phoenix Lodge, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of our property. I apologize that your experience was not good in our hotel. We make great efforts to try and keep our guests satisfied and maintain the standards for a comfortable stay. Thank you for the comments regarding the behavior of our hotel staff and the problem you faced regarding mosquitoes. I ensure you that in your next visit you will experience a different hospitality and quality from our team. We hope that you will give us another chance to have you as our guest, and if you wish, you may call me directly at the number below, and I will make your reservation personally.

Warm Regards,

Suman Ghosh,
9800043052.

Travelers are raving about these Siliguri hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Very poor service. Food quality is too bad to eat. No higine maintained. Staff are not friendly. Overall it is a big big zero. Not recomended for family stey.they serve foods with no higine and the beheviour of the hotel staff is not friendly.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank mpradip
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of our property. I apologize that your experience was not good in our hotel. We make great efforts to try and keep our guests satisfied and maintain the standards for a comfortable stay. Thank you for the comments regarding the behavior of our hotel staff and the food quality. I promise you that adequate measures have been taken and we are giving special emphasis on the hygiene and cleanliness of our hotel. I ensure you that in your next visit you will experience a different hospitality and quality from our team. We hope that you will give us another chance to have you as our guest, and if you wish, you may call me directly at the number below, and I will make your reservation personally.

Warm Regards,