“Just Excellent !!”

Lucky 7's Burger Joint
Ranked #26 of 534 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Description: Great big Juicy Burgers, Pulled Pork or Chicken Sandwiches, Salad and Veggie option. Delicious cocktails. Daily Specials. Amazing Views. Burgers, Booze and Views. Stop by, say hello and enjoy. Simple.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been there 3 times during week holiday and everytime burger was delicious. Fries and cocktails too. Staff was friendly. I can recommend this place for everyone who likes eat good.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (844)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We discovered this place by accident! The view is lovely and the staff are so friendly! We went to this place twice in 3 days it is just so good!! The chicken wings are amazing and the chips! And the burgers are to die for! The mojitos are so tasty!! Would happily eat here every day if I could!! Its a must visit when in Tenerife!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went with my partner for the first time. The service we received was excellent, the burgers were delicious and cocktails too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you like burgers and cocktails please come here me and my Fiance came here and it was probably one of the nicest burgers I ever had and I like my burgers so I would recommend coming here and it also got some lovely views aswell

Reviewed September 4, 2019

6 of us came here for burgers and none of us left disappointed, going back tomorrow for my birthday before we go home! Really looking forward to it!