“lovely Pub Food and Excellent Value For Money!”

O'Briens Gastro Pub
Ranked #190 of 474 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Cuisines: International
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We visited O'Briens several times during our stay. Andy the owner was always very welcoming and friendly and it was no trouble to move tables around or lower the sun canopy so the 5 in our family could sit comfortably in the shade.

The beer always came in iced glasses and my partner and I concluded it was the nicest pint we had during our holiday!

We tried different items from the menu during our visits including burgers, veggie burgers, salads, chicken curry and my youngest son had chicken nuggets. The food was always reasonably priced, delicious and great value for money.

We would definitely recommend this gastro pub to others visiting Los Cristianos and we will be going back when we holiday again later during the year.

2  Thank Simon J

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Not too far from out hotel we found this friendly bar serving reasonably priced food and drinks. Andy was friendly and welcoming to all and with free WiFi, was our sons lifeline!!!

1  Thank sarah r
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stumbled upon O'Briens on the first night of our holiday and returned practically every day. Andy - a fellow Devonian who fetched up in Tenerife via New Zealand - was always welcoming and friendly; nothing was too much trouble. Relaxed atmosphere, great food and definitely the best cocktails in Los Cristianos..!

4  Thank 09Jordan
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Tried the fillet steak, fantastic!
Great quality meat, cooked to perfection, really tasty meal!
If you fancy a great steak in a relaxed environment, try O'Briens!
5* all the way!

8  Thank Welly78
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was working in LosCristianos for a few months and loved to come to O'Briens for an "after-work-beer" in the afternoon, with my Ipad -checking my e-mail etc and just enjoying my time. Such a friendly atmosphere, I always felt welcome here! Servicemided and very nice staff. Nice menu with good prices. On my last morning I had a great vegetarian breakfast (that was not on the meny, but they fixed it, no problems). Looking forwad to coming back here next time:)

3  Thank Mimi379