Granada Park Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Gran Oasis Resort(Playa de las Americas)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Golf Resort(Playa de las Americas)
View Hotel
Villa Mandi Golf Resort(Los Cristianos)
  • Pool
Green Garden Resort & Suites(Playa de las Americas)
  • Pool
Compostela Beach Golf Club(Playa de las Americas)
  • Restaurant
Coral Los Alisios(Los Cristianos)
  • Pool
Marylanza Suites & Spa(Playa de las Americas)
Hotel Andrea's(Los Cristianos)
  • Bar/Lounge
1,880 results
All reviewsanimation guyanimal showsfree busprivate roof terracewater polochicken nuggetspool barlas americasmini golfbad reviewsextra pillowsplenty of sunbedsfussy eatergreat holidayhonest reviewtaxi rideevening entertainment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed for two weeks in a privately rented apartment with roof terrace and could not fault the accommodation one bit. Only went to the pool area on two occasions and it seemed nice and clean although a little slippery round the edges with a few people falling as a result. We ate out or in our apartment as it was fully equipped so can't comment on the food. Reception staff we spoke with on the whole were friendly but one lady in particular was just plain rude and snapped my phone from me when I complained about the wifi. DO NOT bother with it. They switch it off all the time and when the 'rude' lady took my phone to show me how to work wifi (idiot) she tried to switch on my 3G!!!! The apartments are a 35min walk to the mare nostrum resort area with Hard Rock Cafe etc. and a good 50mins to Veronica's. Taxi prices varied every time but we mostly strolled along, why not, the weather is nice. Nothing really to see or do on your walk but a previous reviewer said there were make shift houses and it was intimidating??? You pass golf hotels, a primary and pre-school and you're basically there! There were stag and hen do's, families and couples at this complex so a real mixed bag. Police were called and a group were being threatened to be thrown out by management but why do travel companies recommend this place for parties when they're clearly not welcome unless they make no noise? We only seen or heard one incident from our balcony the whole time so can't complain. We enjoyed our stay but then everyone's experience is different.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Catherine B
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was our 5th holiday this year. The four holidays prior we had stayed in 4 and 5stars. That is simply because we got what we paid for. On looking for a cheap but cheerful holiday and browsing through trip advisor for a long time we decided on this hotel. Some of the reviews of people getting stolen from alarmed us and we knew that a safe would be mandatory, which in my own opinion you should always have a safe no matter what star or the cost of one you are insured if a safe gets broken into (very unlikely) rather than leaving valuables in a suitcase which is obviously the first place anyone will look! So we had no problems with anything being stolen. The rooms are basic but very spacious other than the fact we had a few ants which was annoying. We found no problem with the towels other than they were dated but we took two extra anyway! The food inst very good at all. In fact its the smallest selection I have ever had. One night there was a big row with an English holiday goer and the fact the chef was cooking raw chicken with the same cutlery he was serving with. After that episode we ate no chicken. As we only paid £350 for a week we went out for lunch everyday so only ate Breakfast and then occasional dinner which we could cope with as you can always find something.

I must say if your young ( we were all in our 20;s) then this is the hotel for you. If your a family I would suggest looking else were/

The evening entertainment is very poor but Veronicas is only 5 Mins away in a taxi costing you £5! The best alcoholic drink the hotel provide is the local beer its fresh however everything else as cheap all ins go is poor (so the more you have the better/)
We was infact there when the stag dos where there and just to clarify as soon as they entered the hotel, which had been recommended by thomson that it was good for stags, they were given a warning! One of the older stag dos actually had a lawyer with them which was one of there mates and the hotel apologised after he got all the legal terms and conditions out. As for the younger lads the hotel was recommenced for them so hardly there fault and after the episode with the dresses and flashing they went round every table and apologised. The night the police come it was completely unnecessary as the Spanish are and one young lad that had gone to bed and was pelted round the head! Terrible terrible hotel management and a massive fault was there's.
Rooms where clean, as was the pools.

Other than that Brilliant holiday YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. WANT 4 5 STAR PAY IT. some people expect amazement if you don't want a shock look at trip advisor first guys!

Room Tip: Always get a safe never ever RISK IT ANYWHERE!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank IERITCHIE
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My Daughter and boyfriend booked this for a weeks break, really wished they hadn't. They arrived on the 17th June, was given their room which was on third floor and right at back of hotel. 3 days into their holiday their room was entered and ipad, Nintendo ds3 mobile phone, passports and various other bits were taken. I wouldn't recommend this hotel as a 3 star more like 1 or 2 star, there is no security on in daytimes and all side gates to the complex are open so anyone can walk in, and as it is away from anything makes theft so much easier. Manger and reception staff swore down it wasn't cleaners or maintenance but they were in vicinity around the time but nobody including police went to check these out( but this hopefully is still ongoing)
Food is very poor, same food virtually every night, not very hot and not enough choice, restaurant itself is not the cleanest of places. Cant say much about staff as didn't speak to many only 1 receptionist and manager. Overall its been a total nightmare trying to get an emergency passport so we could fly home. On a positive side the manager allowed my mum to fly over and stay for free so she could help us with the British Consulate, but would never return to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tracy349
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I cannot tell you how disappointed and upset I was and am from poor reception staff to hen dos stag dos groups of lads and girls. Lads fighting on the complex to police coming number of times one night they came in force to remove a stag group as they thought it was funny to flash to a child there private parts and they were out of control they were round the pool doing drinking games etc and that wasn't just one group was numerous groups threw the 12 days I was there and the food was awful flys all over the food not recommended at all especially for family's seriously!!!! I am so upset I cannot tell you and I know few more family's were upset to even reps words were week and half of hell and I have also seen and herd more groups of lads and girls going it is not family friendly place at all!!!! And the coach doesn't come and pick you up for Siam park have to walk 20/30 mins to town and catch free bus even the bus drivers tell you to catch a taxi cause
It's closer and easier if you have kids. I was not told this when been sold the holiday I was told free bus from hotel for beach and Siam park and family friendly that's what sold it for me but it was far far from it and I didn't pay cheap for this hotel either :-(

Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Emma B
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed at this hotel from 19th June until today 25th June and its not all as bad as these reviews say!! Young couple 20 and 21.

We arrived on a late flight so missed tea by half an hour but managed to catch last orders.

Our appt was spacious and clean, ants outside but nothing a little spray and smacking of shoes didnt sort! Tv reception was a bit hit and miss, but appt was clean with clean bedding and towels.

Hotel is far out and taxis can cost between 4-8e each way - beach is ok - not fantasic views over a bit of wasteland but nothing horrendous.

Food is ok, nothing special but fine for something to eat! No flies etc or pink meat?! A bit repetitive and bread not very fresh.

Entertainment in the day and evening was poor - just not enough of it! Nothing for kids at all - and on our week a stag party managed to ruin the weekend by taking over the kids pool, whilst our friends with kids had to move. Music played by the pool is good but some sun loungers are broken and few parasols!

Staff are friendly enough had no bad experiences here - drinks are ok from bar! I would say too strong not watered down!!

Wifi was hit and miss glad i didnt pay for the week - have to pay for the use of the safe also.

We went on the quad and siam park excursions - well run and good fun, we did find ourselves a bit bored on days we didnt have trips!

This hotel isnt buckingham palace, but ideal for a decent week in the sun if you want to lie by the pool all day!!

• Stayed: June 2014