“Great afternoon out! LOVED IT!”
Review of Monkey Park

Monkey Park
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Had such a lovely time at the Monkey Park. Spent the afternoon feeding & interacting with Squirrel Monkeys & Baby Lemurs. As an animal lover it was a great experience to get so close to the animals. The park was only a short taxi journey from our hotel at Los Cristianos (We arranged a price with our taxi driver before we left the hotel - it was about €5) This would be a great afternoon out for all.

1  Thank LGED17
Write a ReviewReviews (3,191)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"cost euros"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I'd written a pretty negative review about monkey park last year when we went there again. For years it had been my favourite place, we visited it every time we were in Tenerife. For some reason our last year visit was a great disappointment as the place looked shabby, there were hardly any monkeys or other animals left etc. But I am soooo pleased to read these new reviews from this year as it seems like they have done some good work on the park and brought it up to its previous standards. We went to Tenerife again this January and I'm sorry now that we didn' check on monkey park.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Loved the Monkey park. Lemurs are friendly, you can feed them, but leave some fruits to the end as well! I would definitely go back, enjoyed every minutes.

1  Thank AgnesDublin
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Small zoo as an alternative to a 2hr coach ride to Logo Park. Could get really close to the animals and even feed some of them. Try and go in the morning as the animals are most active then and more inclined to be hand fed. Some enclosures are a little small but some were being remodelled/expanded so you can see money is being spent on the animal's enrichment.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 25, 2013

To start off, I think its misleading calling this a zoo.I think monkey park is more appropriate.

I only visited this park after reading a few reviews and seeing this mentioned in someones review with a glowing report. I am so so so glad I paid attention as this was easily the best money both myself and my boyfriend spent!!

It's very cheap for what it is and for us was less than 5 euros for the taxi. They were very helpful, ringing a taxi for us when we left. We bought 3 bags of food from them and I could of easily bought more! I loved the fact that your free to roam back and forth as much as you want, there's no pressure to hurry about and you can stay as long as you want in any enclosure and go anywhere.

My favourite part was the interaction and getting so close to the animals. It was a unique experience that both myself and my boyfriend relished. If we'd have been away for longer we'd definetly of gone back again.

Don't miss this amazin oppurtunity!!