1,247 results
All reviews siam park kids club thomson staff self catering great holiday min walk family resort hotel supermarket evening entertainment water polo onsite supermarket baby pool roof terrace loro parque main pool entertainment team show cooking
Selected filters
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service with absolutely lovely rooms! Food is very very good with so many choices every day and night! Would 100% recommend this hotel for couples, families, anyone! We had a great week and would love to return!

2  Thank Brogan M
Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here from the 13th December and I go home tomorrow I loved this hotel great food especially breakfast friendly staff beautiful surroundings I didn’t try the night time entertainment as me and my girlfriend like to go Veronica’s strip the rooms in the hotel are huge and the balcony is really spacious to I stayed in room 242 the room got cleaned everyday only problem I had which I had this problem all over Spain they put way to much vodka in your drink i was streaming off one drink haha great holiday tho will deffo be back

2  Thank gazlvsbec2013
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Villa Mandi from the 03rd-10th November for a relaxed week away. I was sceptical after reading the reviews but there was nothing to worry about.

ROOM:
Our room was an entire apartment! Living/Kitchen/Dining Room Area, Big Bedroom & a Bathroom. The rooms were big, airy & clean, the only thing I struggled with is one night I wanted to straighten my hair but there wasn’t a plug near any of the mirrors, that one thing was just a tiny issue that wouldn’t stop me from returning.

FOOD:
We were all inclusive, Breakfast has a choice of Fry Up, Pastries, Toast, Pancakes, Omelettes, fresh fruit etc. Dinner saw a variety of main dishes, sides & Desserts. In the week we were there I think I only saw one of the dishes twice, other than that it was different every day. They also have a show cooking station where you can get Steak/Chicken/Burgers etc. The only let down for me was the Coffee but it was bearable. Food was always hot & replenished when running low. I also have never seen a restaurant/Kitchen area look so clean, it was literally spotless.

POOL AREA:
We came away for a week of doing nothing & that’s more or less what we did. Plenty of sun loungers around the pool, again it was spotlessly clean, pool was slightly chilly but I expected that being November. There are also lots of inflatables around if you fancy just floating around. There is a pool bar by the top pool which serves drinks for the majority of the day, Rum Slushies were a delight & perfect on a warm sunny day.

ENTERTAINMENT: Entertainment was ok, quite a variety however it started quite late, so if you went to dinner too early you had quite a big time gap to fill. If hotel entertainment isn’t for you then the town isn’t far away, we walked it (took around 20 mins) or a taxi is reasonably priced (5/6 euros).

STAFF:
Every single member of staff were a complete delight and an asset to the hotel. Friendly, welcoming and just a pleasure to be around.

We would definitely return to this hotel 100% however next time we said we would like to come back Self Catering or Bed & Breakfast to give that a try.

Honestly take no notice of the negative reviews, we had a fantastic stay :) thanks for a great week

Date of stay: November 2018
3  Thank 641LucyM641
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

We are just coming to the end of a weeks stay at the hotel.
The hotel is very well maintained and the main pool lovely and warm fir swimming in Dec.
The restaurant was never too busy and there was always a good selection of foods .
Staff at the hotel are lovely. Very friendly and helpful.
Rooms are cleaned and towels etc ganged regularily .

Only downside is we had to really get a taxi if we wanted to explore as not very near to anything. But plenty of taxis and reasonably priced.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2018

This is not your typical all inclusive. If you do not like all foods in all inclusive you will always find something to eat. This is the first time I have been unable to find anything to eat in a all inclusive. All week it was the same food and as bland as could be, the deserts had to be the worse I have ever seen! Not a lot of selection. The meats on the grill where the was a chef was just tasting of oil very greasy indeed. There is no selection for children only once through the week was there pizza! There is free ice cream and that is just a basic small carton choices are chocolate and strawberry. The snacks in the afternoon consist of the left over food from lunch time then once it as gone its gone and they do not refill the trays.
The only thing inclusive was the food. You are charged for a digital safe not a deposit a charge! as there is no key I do not understand what you are actually paying for!! You have to pay for the TV which is controlled by the reception you have to pay for the hire of a iron, there is free wifi which you can only get in the reception but for a charge you can get it in your room ( so no free wifi)
The rooms are in need of a upgrade but clean.
The drinks are local beers. The cocktails are just syrups thrown in a glass.
I have to say the entertainment staff work so hard and long .
The nearest Super market is less than 10 min walk just walk out the hotel turn right then second left and you are at the Super market, there is one at the hotel but very over priced.
In all from all the all inclusives in Tenerife I would not choose this one

Date of stay: November 2018