we have just returned from a great holiday at los alisios. the apatment and very spacious and clean. the whole hotel was clean and beautiful kept plants around. pool was lovely but a bit cold, this apartment was excellent value for money. some of the other hotels around did not appear as nice nor did they have big balconys. the staff were friendly and helpfull. the only down side is it is quite a walk from the beach, and a long walk up hill back. there are great resturants around catering for all, good value and good food. a good day out is the jungle park. ther is no entertainment at this apartment, this did not bother us as it was such a relaxed atmosphere. all in all a relaxing break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this complex, mainly used by families and couples. Situated in a quiet area but close to all amenities and only 10 minutes walk to the town centre and 15 minutes to the beach, Los Alisios is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday. The swimming pool which is heated in the winter has a separate childrens' area. There are lifts to all floors, a bar/restaurant shop and laundrette on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Los Alisios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Alisios Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ramada Los Cristianos
- Los Alisios Cristianos
- Coral Los Alisios Tenerife/Los Cristianos