Arrived at the apts on 27th June for 2 wks and have to say considering we only paid £843 for two adults and two kids we were really suprised! Lots of steps around apts so not great for buggies or people with walking difficulties, but the apts themselved were huge! Plenty of room for me, the hubby and 3 kids. Also the maid service was excellent, 6 days out of 7. Whole complex is kept very clean and pool area.
Pool decent size and never gets too busy as there is not lots of apts at this complex. Pool bar great and food was lovely. All the hotel staff were very friendly. Yes there is no entertainment, but for the price we did not care. Plenty of places nearby.
I would not say the apts are on top of a steep hill, more like a slight incline, never bothered us. Also round the vorner is the bus stops which took all of us into Las Americas most evenings for 4 euro. About 5 euro back in the evening in a taxi. Bargain!
Lots of nice places to eat, but definatley the best value for money is Charleys! It is down past the big Paradise Park hotel towards the seafront. 3 course meal 7.20 euros and never seen bigger kids meals. We also enjoyed the slowboat 5 chinese restaurant down towards the seafront.
Brilliant family day out is Loro Parque. Kids and adults really enjoyed it esp the shows.
Overall Los Cristianos has plenty to offer families and Las Amercias is five minutes away if you want something more boisterous. Can't fault Los Alisios really at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this complex, mainly used by families and couples. Situated in a quiet area but close to all amenities and only 10 minutes walk to the town centre and 15 minutes to the beach, Los Alisios is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday. The swimming pool which is heated in the winter has a separate childrens' area. There are lifts to all floors, a bar/restaurant shop and laundrette on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Alisios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Alisios Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ramada Los Cristianos
- Los Alisios Cristianos
- Los Alisios Tenerife/Los Cristianos