Just arrived back after a weeks holiday at Sol Alisios and after reading some of the reviews before we went, we were a little apprehensive but have to say we had a great holiday, yes most of the entertainment was in French but Greta always kept you entertained.
We were all inclusive and the food was great a varied every day.
We met some lovely families and would definitely go back.
Have to say gutted to be home!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this complex, mainly used by families and couples. Situated in a quiet area but close to all amenities and only 10 minutes walk to the town centre and 15 minutes to the beach, Los Alisios is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday. The swimming pool which is heated in the winter has a separate childrens' area. There are lifts to all floors, a bar/restaurant shop and laundrette on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Los Alisios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Alisios Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ramada Los Cristianos
- Los Alisios Cristianos
- Los Alisios Tenerife/Los Cristianos