We stayed at los alisios appts March 2013, oh dear, not good!
We were in b block ground floor, tired, shabby, grubby and dingy! Bedroom had no exterior windows beds like rock, broken glass on floor so not cleaned properly. Bathroom, dead insects on floor, kept sweeping them up but they reappeared daily, on the plus side, no cockroaches! Kitchenette, in need of refurbishment, had to throw all our packet food stuffs away as full of ants.
Sofas in sitting room tired and stale. Patio doors had 1 inch gap even when locked, security an issue the safe was back to front in wardrobe, so had to be a contortionist to get things in and out of it! Oops, forgot to mention the water, none if loo system filling up.
We did not use pool looked a bit mucky. We did not eat at cafe as staff appeared untrained in food handling or cooking. The onsite shop is very limited. Nearest supermarket 10 mins walk if fit! We are.
Noise level if over looking pool area as we were, awful, like being inside a beating drum plus lots of louts swearing and fighting in the early hours, so if you are hoping for a relaxing break, good luck!
On the plus side, reception staff superb, very helpful.
We hired a car and had a great hols, but will not be returning to los alisios appts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this complex, mainly used by families and couples. Situated in a quiet area but close to all amenities and only 10 minutes walk to the town centre and 15 minutes to the beach, Los Alisios is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday. The swimming pool which is heated in the winter has a separate childrens' area. There are lifts to all floors, a bar/restaurant shop and laundrette on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Los Alisios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Alisios Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ramada Los Cristianos
- Los Alisios Cristianos
- Coral Los Alisios Tenerife/Los Cristianos