I am a full believer that a holiday is what you make it.... Had a fantastic holiday in this resort meeting some great people... But after reading the bad reviews about the French holiday makers and the staff I honestly couldn't believe it could be that bad.... How wrong the advert in france must read please stay at our hotel and the ruder you are to the English guest the better. Although 50 % of the staff were amazing the others including the two female club 3000 reps (the lad reps all nice and friendly) the evening waiters and especially a woman manager were disgracefully rude to all English guests. I think the hotel needs to cater for all nationalities or make it a French hotel only. On a positive note the rooms were lovely and cleaned everyday the pool was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this complex, mainly used by families and couples. Situated in a quiet area but close to all amenities and only 10 minutes walk to the town centre and 15 minutes to the beach, Los Alisios is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday. The swimming pool which is heated in the winter has a separate childrens' area. There are lifts to all floors, a bar/restaurant shop and laundrette on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Los Alisios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Alisios Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ramada Los Cristianos
- Los Alisios Cristianos
- Coral Los Alisios Tenerife/Los Cristianos