Stayed first week in June 2014 with fiancé and mum in adjoining rooms on the second floor overlooking the square, and had a fantastic time. Great location, cosmopolitan and both older and younger people, clean and safe with lots of cafés, bars and restaurants. Never got tired of people watching from the balconies. I think it's a really pretty hotel with friendly, helpful, accommodating staff, lovely rooms and a great pool with enough beds and umbrellas (although no shallow end). Breakfast was sufficient but there are other local options if you want something different. Our only challenge came with finding the best way to use the shower facilities. Little fridges, air con and kettle (5eu for the week) were put to good use. Highly recommend this hotel, would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is situated right on the church square, 100 m from the beach and approximately 13 km from the airport. Located in the main shopping and tourist area, which allows guests to discover the best of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Labranda Reveron Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reveron Plaza Hotel Los Cristianos
- Labranda Reveron Plaza Tenerife/Los Cristianos