We stayed at the Reveron for a week and were really impressed with the cleanliness and service provided.
After a warm welcome from reception staff we went up to room 309 overlooking the square. Lovely big light room and good bathroom. Twin beds together but very comfortable. Small fridge with 2 bottles of water provided for your arrival. Decent sized wardrobe with lots of hangers and plenty of storage drawers. The bathroom had a bath/shower with complementary toiletries (which you could top-up) and a dispenser for soap over the sink and bath. Very hot water every day with clean towels if required. The hairdryer was great - dried my long hair in minutes!
The room was cleaned every day to a good standard and all your personal items were tidied and kept safe. We did not feel the need to use the room safe and the housekeeping staff were very pleasant.
The only downside to the room was being opposite the clock which started to chime from 8am, however this was nothing to do with the hotel and wasn't really a problem as we needed an alarm call!
Breakfast was really nice - plenty of bread, cheese and ham; yogurts and fab pastries to die for - really fresh and tasty. Hot food could be ordered as you wanted it, from omelettes to a full english. The hot coffee was good.
The roof pool was slightly heated with plenty of beds available. A fruit kebab delivered from the kitchen was much appreciated. You can also order food and drinks if you wish. Nice, quiet atmosphere. Only a couple of pigeons seen cooling off at the side but no fouling to be seen anywhere.
Upon leaving we had to check out at 11am but were able to use the shower room downstairs before getting our taxi as we'd been on the beach for a few hours. Again, the staff were very helpful.
Would most definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is situated right on the church square, 100 m from the beach and approximately 13 km from the airport. Located in the main shopping and tourist area, which allows guests to discover the best of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Labranda Reveron Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reveron Plaza Hotel Los Cristianos
- Labranda Reveron Plaza Tenerife/Los Cristianos