“The best tapas!!!”

Ranked #31 of 441 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Cuisines: Irish, Dutch
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Willows, we offer a full days service of tapas Traditional and some of my own. Sunday Evening we offer A Traditional 3 course Roast (Sorry NO Tapas) We have new and exciting wines that have to be tried along with genuine draught Guinness , Dorada and fine and local spirits along with fresh brewed coffee.
Reviewed March 13, 2014

after reading the reviews on tripadvisor we went and found the willows and were so glad that we did. the tapas are brought out for you to enjoy and as quick as you empty a plate another is bought to replace it. the limit is an hour. we never managed that. you see the chef is a cheat!!!!! not only do the plates get bigger they are all freshly prepared for you and taste divine!!! we loved it and will go back again. well deserved of its high rating on tripadvisor

The_Willows-Tenerife, Owner at The Willows, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Hi karfyff,
Thank you for your kind review.
As a Tapas bar we try to make it fun to try as many dishes as you can in the allotted hour.
BUT for being a Cheat well I just like to think I'm giving value.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Was here in march 2013. The food was incredible, plentiful and tasty. Some very unusual combinations which worked impeccably together. Highly recommended.

The_Willows-Tenerife, Owner at The Willows, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Hi jool_10,
Our one hour concept allows me to keep my stock fresh and varied, so while there is a plan with the public being so different the selection we offer can be tailored to most tastes. As for my unusual combinations "It's all in the magic dust"! ;-)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Found this place purely by Trip Advisor, an excellent restaurant where the food was good. We opted for the tapas, all really nice and tasty. My father in law enjoyed the black pudding so much that he ordered another! The sweets were very nice too, I had banoffee cheesecake and my father in law had the chocolate cake which he said was wonderful. We finished off with a glass of port. The proprietors were very amenable. Nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely return on our next trip.

The_Willows-Tenerife, Owner at The Willows, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Hi Jennifer A.

Thank you for such high praise in your review
we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had the 'all you can eat' formula and were pleasantly surprised by the quality and the quantity of the dishes. Different dishes with regards to our preferences and all of theme were very much enjoyed. Excellent (super friendly) service made the evening complete. Unfortunate location but they make up for it by excelling in all the other domains.

Hi Pieter S.
You mentioned so many kind things about our Tapas bar we are humbled.
But
Location... Well we are afraid we wont be going anywhere for the distant future and although I would love a sunset as I sweat in the kitchen, it's comfort enough to find this is the biggest gripe about our place,
So situated as it is we look forward to welcoming everyone through our door.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We went to the Willows after reading the many positive reviews and we were not disappointed. We ordered the "all you can eat tapas" menu together with a liter of home made Sangria. The Sangria was one of the best I ever had. Regarding the food we were asked what we dislike and then they started serving us non-stop for an hour. The quality of the tapas was great and the fact that you didn't know what will come next made it a unique experience. We had an amazing banoffee for dessert which we tried replicating at home! Definitely a place I recommend to anyone visiting Los Christianos!

3  Thank Pasxos L
The_Willows-Tenerife, Owner at The Willows, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Hi Pasxos L,
Thank you for your kind review.
In response to your remark: " the fact that you didn't know what will come next made it a unique experience "; this is where we are trying to set ourselves apart from other bar/restaurants. Tell us what you don't like , are allergic to or just don't want to try and let us take you through the menu . I do group dishes only because we think they work well together but apart from that we have no set routine so every visit should be different.
We look forward to welcoming you back.