“A good find”

Ranked #25 of 426 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Cuisines: Irish, Dutch
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Willows, we offer a full days service of tapas Traditional and some of my own. Sunday Evening we offer A Traditional 3 course Roast (Sorry NO Tapas) We have new and exciting wines that have to be tried along with genuine draught Guinness , Dorada and fine and local spirits along with fresh brewed coffee.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were recommended the Willows by a friend. We know this area quite well but did not realise it had opened in the last ten weeks since we were there.

The tapas were fantastic and the staff helpful and friendly and the wine they recommended was second to none. We are going over to Tenerife again very shortly and will definitely being going back. We were completely full after ten wonderful tapas all of them were delicious and had we wanted we could have had several more, they were so good, tasty and wonderfully displayed.

2  Thank MaureenW525
The_Willows-Tenerife, Public Relations Manager at The Willows, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Hi Maureen W
Thank you for your kind review! Sorry you where full after just ten tapas... hope you earmarked the menu so I will know where to carry on from on your next visit.

There are newer reviews for The Willows

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I have visted this place with friends twice now. The staff are very friendly and service good.Mark does well to greet clients and dash back to the kitchen where he conjures up some amazing tapas.Its a pity its not located somewhere overlooking the ocean but you cant have everything.The craic is good and the food even better.Hope to return before we have to fly back home. Gerry & Christine

The_Willows-Tenerife, Public Relations Manager at The Willows, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Hi Spudzz47.
Thank you for your review .
We would love to be on the beach front but then I don't think my Attention would be fully on the Tapas and I am sure the sunsets here would have me lazing beside my customers in the late evenings.. so here I'm stuck and by your wish to return before you fly home I think our location might be overlooked you enjoy the experience.
The Willows.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Glorious food, cooked with passion, and served with panache. I doubt there is better value for money anywhere on the island. Thanks for the wonderful experience.

5  Thank Sutras
The_Willows-Tenerife, Public Relations Manager at The Willows, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Hi Sutras,
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Speechless and blushing ....Thank you so much

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have never end tried Tapas before but my wife has and this is simply the best ever
We must try the all you can eat for 10 euros and wash it down with Guinness
The choice of food was amazing and with great service
I just had room to drink my baileys coffee
We will return very soon

W&C Bruce

1  Thank web2807
The_Willows-Tenerife, Chef at The Willows, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Hi web2807
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
We are so glad of your support

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Been twice now, will definitely be a regular. The tapas are authentic Canarian food very well presented and an amazing selection ..

2  Thank Roninsanmiquel
The_Willows-Tenerife, Public Relations Manager at The Willows, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Hi Roninsanmiguel.

Thank you for your kind review.
Lovely to think we are only open 2 months and already we are attracting regulars.
We look forward to seeing you often and so glad you like my Irish twist on Tapas.