7,821 results
All reviews adult only areas classic room natural pool free minibus adult only pool the main hotel family pool main pool half board junior suite rooftop pool every half hour plenty of choice family room great holiday lovely hotel courtesy bus
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Visited as a single parent last August, the kids club was fab and can't be praised enough. Lovely clean fresh room (if a little noisy in the evening Room 212 I think). Ques for sunbed early morning, only mad dogs and Englishmen!! But always managed to get a good spot. Both family pools were great with the inflatable waterslides proving a big hit. The food was excellent good choice and clearly labelled, always something for my fussy daughter. Evening entertainment was mainly good and enjoyable. Brilliant hotel for kids and families.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
asistentecalidad, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Dear Emma,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are delighted you had a wonderful time at our hotel. We would like to thank you for the kind compliments regarding our staff, rooms, cleanliness, food and pools. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed March 16, 2019

Just spent another week at this lovely hotel, its the first time we've been in one of the rooms around the pool and not actually in the main hotel. Room was good with good facilities, probably could do with a new make over but was more than suitable. Nice to have tea and coffee facilities too.
Food is excellent at all 3 meal sittings and staff are always so helpful. My only suggestion would be to improve the entertainment, although the band we saw our final night(Thursday) was the best of the week.
Will definitely be going back and I'm sure all enjoy it just as much

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom A
asistentecalidad, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Dear Tom,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are extremely happy you had a fantastic holiday. We would like to thank you for the compliments on our food, rooms and staff. We have taken good note of your suggestion regarding our entertainment. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 15, 2019

I stayed here with my sister for two weeks in Februay/March this year and cannot praise it enough. I can say with all honesty that it is one of the best hotels I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. The staff, without exception, went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. If there was anything we wanted to know the staff at Reception were always there to help. The food was amazing - what a great choice at all meals and there is also a 'quiet' area for people who don't like a lot of noise or perhaps small children. I wold definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, young or old. There is also a mini shuttle bus which runs every half an hour to take people down to the harbour.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank daffodil_8

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the positive rating. We are extremely happy you had a great stay. On top of that, we would like to thank you for the compliments regarding our food and staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

What can I say what a great hotel and staff. Stayed at this hotel with my family for my husbands 50th Birthday and could not have asked for a better Hotel. Staff where amazing and so happy and helpful could not do enough for you. Food was also amazing great variety. On the day of my husbands birthday the hotel sent a bottle of champagne and cakes to our room it was such a lovely touch. Rooms where amazing very clean. The lady that cleaned our room was also very happy and chatty can’t wait to book and come back

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank shaz123london

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are delighted you had a wonderful time at our hotel. We would like to thank you for the kind compliments regarding our food and staff and hope to welcome you back again soon

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

We are coming to the end of our third visit to this lovely hotel. We have loved every minute of our stay. Staff clearly enjoy working here as it shows in how they treat the guests and in their smiles. I was delighted when I discovered I could order vegetarian food , ordered the night before for the following evenings meal. Food was freshly made when we arrived at the dining room and was delicious and well presented. My usual meal being couscous, stir fry vegetables and falafel. Think the chefs must have got fed up with me!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank lincoop66
asistentecalidad, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are extremely happy you had a great stay. On top of that, we would like to thank you for the compliments regarding our staff and food. We look forward to seeing you again.