7,890 results
All reviews adult only areas classic room natural pool free minibus adult only pool the main hotel family pool main pool half board junior suite every half hour rooftop pool plenty of choice family room great holiday lovely hotel courtesy bus
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Travelled here for ten days on a half board basis during June 6th - 16th. This was with my girlfriend and although we were looking for somewhere not too busy, we were also looking for somewhere not too quiet. We wanted a self catering basis but couldn't get this apparently, but the price for half board wasn't too bad so we went for it.

The hotel itself is huge, the complex consists of one main large building of about 7 floors with a central atrium with fountains and a glass tube lift. This is where the smaller rooms are I believe and where the main restaurants and bars are, there is also a spa and a gym and a small shop. You must go through the reception, except for certain times of the day where gates are open around the wall of the complex, to get to where the rest of the apartments are. We were in a premium junior suite apartment which was lovely, it overlooked the pool but only just, there was some trees in the way but it quite a good balcony as it got a lot of sunlight for the majority of the day. The room had a separate living and bedroom, a separate bathroom which had a large bath, a large walk in shower room and a large toilet room. It was all very spacious and to a high standard, I believe most of the hotel is undergoing a refurbishment but I don't think this includes the suites, some of it was quite dated however given the high standard of it I didn't take much issue with it. The rooms were cleaned daily.

There is a large family pool in the centre of the complex, filled with kids, an adult only 'natural rock' pool up a set of stairs from it, an adult pool on the roof terrace which was small but had two jacuzzis, and a separate very large pool which had multiple jacuzzi and jacuzzi beds through a small walkway and into a different complex, but still owned by the hotel. Our favourite was the roof one because it was just so quiet and you could almost always get a jacuzzi to yourself and the cabana beds were well worth the €11 a day.

If you're not all inclusive the drinks were a shambles, they cost €2.20 for a fizzy drink but they would use the small all inclusive cups out of the draught machine, so you were paying a lot for what was about three mouthfuls of juice. Go to the shop and buy your own bottles if you don't have AI. We also noticed that buying food from the roof terrace also varied in what you got from your money, depending on who was serving you, sometimes you would get a lot of extras on your burger like tomatoes, cucumbers, onions etc, other times you would have he burger and cheese and no other toppings.

We only had breakfast and dinner, both of which is just what you'd expect from any other buffet type hotel. We personally didn't like the food very much, there was enough variety of various fruits, vegetables, hot, cold, meat, fish etc, but it was just too buffet style with not much effort put into any of the dishes so it didn't taste particularly well and nothing went together well, so we felt like it was a total mix and match. It wasn't terribly bad though and probably better than most hotels.

The one major concern with the restaurant was the fact males had to wear long trousers or they would not be allowed in, which is an absolute shambles, it is far from a posh fine dining restaurant and it seemed very sexist to enforce men to wear trousers yet women could wear absolutely whatever they wanted. It was uncomfortable, hot and very unpleasant. They didnt relax these rules under any circumstances, on our leaving day I luckily had a pair of joggies to change into for the plane that I used for the dinner, but another family the father got turned away and wasn't allowed to eat with his family because he only had shorts on and his suitcase was already at the airport via the early check in service.

The spa was very nice and well laid out, everything you'd expect from a spa and was worth the €10 for the circuit. I wouldn't recommend paying for the treatments as I got the €60 deep tissue massage and felt like it did nothing for me and the therapist had a cold and kept coughing over me and into her hands then rubbing them onto me, horrific experience.

Most of the staff were very nice, one barmaid in particular was very friendly and could have banter with you, she would also pour any strength of alcoholic drink you wanted. There was one member of staff I had to complain about however as we came in drunk one night and even though we weren't making any noise, he threatened to call the police on us if we didn't do as he said as we were 'in his country' and therefore have to. We brought this to the attention of a manager who dealt with it appropriately.

Nighttime entertainment was mostly geared towards the children, so most nights we got bored and left, however there was one comedian act which was very much geared towards the adults and this was amazing, if the comedy elvis Presley is on, watch him.

Overall the hotel was very good, despite some of my criticism in this review the hotel was actually very very nice, i wouldn't hesitate in coming back if they sorted out just those small little issues that added together stop me from making this a 5 star review.

If you are looking for somewhere lively however don't pick this hotel. It is at the furthest point of Los Cristianos and has almost no bars or restaurants nearby, closer to las Americas is a must if you like night time activities.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank HonestTeen
Radha D, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear HonestTeen,

Thank you for your feedback via TripAdvisor.
We are thrilled to read that you had a great holiday with us!
We appreciate your compliments regarding our staff and our spa. However, we have taken notes of your suggestions, since they enable us to our hotel.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Just come back from yet another great stay at the Paradise.As reported by others there is some refurbishment going on but it did not bother us,and Jet2 did advise me before we went. I noted some travellers said standards had gone down in the restaurant but I do not agree.There is still a great choice in the buffet and is well presented, although some items could have been a bit hotter.Entertainment in Streilitza still good although having the same artist on Saturday and Monday was bad planning.
The staff are still very good, although some have changed including the entertainment manager.This is a great family hotel catering for a mainly British tourist clientele. Looking forward to going back again in December this year.

Room tip: Fifth floor for city/ocean view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brian B
Radha D, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear Brian B,

Thank you for your feedback via TripAdvisor.
It is a pleasure for us to read that you have been returning to our hotel and it was again a wonderful experience.
We appreciate your compliments regarding our buffet, entertainment and friendly staff.
We can't wait to welcome you back with us ! :)

Reviewed June 19, 2017

My partner and I went on our first holiday together to this hotel and it was the best holiday ever! We thoroughly enjoyed it. We went all inclusive and it was truly worth it. The hotel was lovely and clean and also the staff were very polite and friendly. Would highly recommend this to anyone!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren W

Dear Lauren W,

Thank you for your feedback via TripAdvisor.
We are thrilled to read that you and your partner had the best holiday ever with us ! :)
We appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you back !

Reviewed June 18, 2017

I stayed here with my daughter for 5 nights beginning of june. On our arrival we were given a free upgrade to a suite on the 7th floor ,amazing it was massive and spotless.We were told you can collect your pool towels from the spa before 5 o clock and as it was five to five my daughter went down and collected them but to be honest if we had missed this I'm sure the hotel would have got some for us as they seem to want the best for their customers. they genuinely want everyone to have a good holiday and take all feedback seriously. food great, plenty of sunbeds, two areas for adults only
one being the roof top which has amazing views. There is
two lots of entertainment at night , a singer or downstairs they had various acts on .There are plenty of eating places, supermarkets and bars round about the hotel but it is a ten to fifteen minute walk down to the beach. There is a curtesy bus from the hotel . Siam park is great I would recommend a taxi , about 7 euros, and get there before 10 so that you can get on the slides before the queues start building up .
There are free buses to and from the park. I could not fault the hotel at all

• Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank jimboayrshire

Dear jimboayrshire,

Thank you for your feedback via TripAdvisor.
We are thrilled to read that you had a brilliant holiday with us.
We appreciate your compliments regarding our hotel.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you back :)

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Second time staying in this hotel and was just as good as the first! Hotel is absolutely beautiful with five pools to choose from including adult only areas and a roof top pool. Staff are brilliant and cannot do enough for you. So close to the beach with a free shuttle bus outside or pennies to get to Las Americas which is also a good walk along the beach. Food is excellent especially being a fussy eater I was able to find something that I liked every night and appreciated the themed nights too! Absolutely loved our stay and will definitely be back!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Coultas94

Dear Coultas94,

Thank you for your feedback via TripAdvisor.
We are thrilled to read that you it is the second time that you have been returning and it was another excellent stay. We are happy to have such a loyal and friendly guest :)
We appreciate your compliments regarding our friendly staff.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again !