Basically we like this Hotel, it was our third visit and was a surprise for my wife's Birthday we where given room 310 towards the left tower but since our last trip in Summer 2013 they built an "ecological heater" under the balcony for the Kitchens and sporadically started up and pumped black toxic smoke and rattled about 100 decibels for several minutes, this was dangerous as the fumes blew straight in to our room and had to run in and shut the sliding doors, the reception did not seemed bothered or take responsibility but did agree to move us to an apartment on floor 5.This apartment was very shabby but was safe so we thought so agreed to have it, within 2 days we noticed cracked tiles, poor bath sealing and had floods of water in the bathroom and found water streaming down from the ceiling in to the bathroom one afternoon, I lifted the roof panel and noticed a burst pipe above . I immediately demanded to see the manager (Santigo Gonzallez) and he agreed the service was not good enough and stated the heater did have gasses should be piped up to the roof space and the Hotel is undergoing a major pipe refit in 2015 as the water pipes are "culled up" I take it he meant furred up but understood what he meant, he came to see the leak and again looked in the roof void for the leak and we found several towels stuffed in the roof void and the panels fell from the ceiling all over the toilet, the towels had been left to soak up the water so the Hotel knew about the problem and botched it up, we again moved to the executive room on the 7th floor and I call this type of room a 4 star! The worrying thing is my wife left her nightdress under the pillow in the first room and the next day when we asked for it back reception told us it was occupied.
The reception gave me flannel and tried to say as it was an ecological heater it was safe(see the pictures I got) and the Thomas Cook rep (Steph) just took what reception said as Gospel and was no help to me. what I have written is a true representation of what happened in our week at this Hotel and a bowl of fruit and a bottle of cheap champagne delivered to our 3rd room did not make up for the disappointment of My wife's special birthday. The Hotel have spent a lot of money on making the public areas nice, the pool is great and the food is lovely, the staff also are very nice but on this occasion I was badly let down by poor standards and dangerous rooms, Thomas cook have given me a £200 voucher off another Holiday but feel this is little to make good what happened in March 2014 at this Hotel. I don't think I will return to this Hotel. Room one was a 2 star, Room 2 was a 2star ,room 3 was a 4 star so unless your paying premium for the executive, colonial or family room its not 4 star. Bitterly disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South of Tenerife, in the town of Los Cristianos, Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel is a 4 star hotel that offers a variety of facilities for a perfect holiday. Come and spend an unforgettable holiday at our resort! We offer 5 pools, solarium, jacuzzis, entertainment,all inclusive, mini club, gym and spa facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Paradise Park Los Cristianos
- Hotel Paradise Park Resort And Spa
- Paradise Park Tenerife
- Resort Paradise Park
- Paradise Park Hotel Tenerife
- Paradise Hotel Tenerife
- Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos