“Paradise Park Hotel”

Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Los Cristianos
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a few times ,thoroughly recommend it ,staff are friendly and helpful .the surroundings are relaxing ...with a peaceful atmosphere nobody rushing to save sunbeds as there are adult only as well as children and family areas .entertainment always good and it seems to attract nice people .love this place .

Room Tip: Worth upgrading to a junior suite on arrival .
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sylvia65_13
Write a ReviewReviews (6,627)

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Can't say enough for this hotel, rooms were great, rooms were modern and cleaned daily I'd recommend the junior suite for the amount of space you get, the views from the pool bar on the top floor were amongst the best I've had whilst on holiday, there is plenty of choice at meal times and the restaurant staff are very helpful, the entertainment is the only area if any that the hotel could improve on but I'd defiantly stay there again we loved it.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Deano060983
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed in Apartment no.759 with my girl mate for one week from Sat 31st Aug to 7th Sept 2013. We were disappointed not to get a Hotel Room but the size of the apartment made up for it. It was a classic family room which had no view and could do with updating but did have a huge bathroom, a bath and a kitchen and living room. We had a problem with the safe but the staff contacted the safe company direct and the problem was fixed within the hour :-)))

The resort has 5 pools which are absolutely fabulous... We loved the rooftop spa as it is adults only although it is very quiet.... You could hear a pin drop!!! The views are spectacular and the 2 jacuzzis are a welcome relief after a hit day in the sun. There are loads of sunbeds but music is not allowed; which I did not like

The food was decent.... Great variety and the staff work very hard to keep you happy and cook the food to your liking.

The hotel is at the top of Los Cristianos so you do have a long walk down the hill to the public beach; but the hotel runs a shuttle bus to Vistas Beach which has sunbeds and golden sands.

The entertainment is dire if you don't have kids or if you are under 60 years of age.... You def need to go out at night.... And the few bars round the corner are ok.... But I would recommend Mikeys if you like Karaoke and are up for a laugh.

If you want a chilled out relaxing holiday I would def recommend the Paradise Park.... But if you want something more lively I would forget it.

If you have kids I would def recommend you go to Siam Park waterpark..... We had a total blast... The rides are awesome!!

We had a peaceful, relaxing holiday and the staff are wonderful... Very helpful and nothing is a problem :-)))

Would def return if I wanted a peaceful quiet time

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Choccie40
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Just back had a fab relaxing stay. Rooftop terrace nice and hot can be very quiet. Hotel very clean, food lots of choice. No need to pay 30 euro to keep room on late courtesy room available and towels provided, you can still use all inclusive until you leave hotel :-D few english TV channels no need to miss out on soaps lol.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank jenna m
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Me and my son stayed at this hotel from August 17th for 10 nights. On arrival we were greeted warmly and given our key to a classic room . I think everyones holiday really starts when you have given your room a once over. Once i had entered and had a look round i just knew i was going to be more than happy at this hotel , and i was not wrong.
The staff are by far the friendliest i have ever come across . Everyone ( staff & guests ) just look so happy and relaxed.
The pools are excellent 2 for adults & 3 for children , All cleaned and prepared daily to a very high standard.
the pool bars have lovely snacks , drinks & ice creams . serve yourself if all inclusive .
There are lovely terraces to sit and have an afternoon drink .
The food at meal times is out of this world , so much to choose from ,the saying spoilt for choice comes to mind .
The entertainment is fine , but there are other bars to have a quieter drink if thats what you want .
I went out every night to meet friends in Playa de las americas , so i cant really comment on how late the bars are open in the hotel , but all inclusive ends at 23.00 hrs.
I really couldnt have asked for anything that this hotel did not already give me and after seeing my friends accomodation at a well known hotel in PDLA , i felt like Royalty when i returned to our lovely hotel.
I will definately return to this hotel & i will tell anyone that wants to listen to visit it for themselves.
Paradise Park , i take my hat off to you & well done to everyone who works there .
One thing i would say to people thinking of going there is to book all inclusive if you can, you may think you will not get any benefit by doing this but believe me especially if you have children , just the snacks and drinks during the day will probably cost you more than the extra you pay for all inclusive.
Cant wait to go back .

Room Tip: Book Early,,,, ;-)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
7  Thank Wooly2013
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Had a problem the first night, we were put in a room (241) over looking there main loading bay , there deliveries started arriving about 3 in the morning, so we had about 2 hours sleep and a wasted day changing rooms the following day . The hotel is clean and tidy, the food is very good ,lots of choice and good quality. Every single member of staff had a smile on there face, and nothing was to much bother. There were plenty of sun beds around the pools, hotel is about 20 minutes walk to the beach . Would of given 5 stars had it not of been for the first night and the reception staff not even saying sorry. If you pick this hotel you won't go far wrong. Just make sure your not over the loading bay.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Terry N
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Myself and my partner (early 30's) stayed here for 1 week in August 2013. I was apprehensive after reading review about the rooms. Thankfully our room was lovely for a standard room. The beds are comfortable and kept immaculate by the excellent maid service. The reception staff are excellent and will do anything to help, although at times it seemed they needed some extra staff as we had to wait some time to be attended to. The selection of pools are excellent although there were a lot of sunbeds reserved in the morning and sometimes none free by late morning. The downside to the pools I feel is the fact they close at 7/8pm. I think it's a little too early especially when the sun is still shining! Also the pool bars close at 5/6pm. The location was fine for ourselves but the hill up is very steep and may be an issue for less mobile/fit guests. My only major complaint for this hotel is the food. The breakfast Buffett has no meat alternative to pork. We do not eat pork. There could have been lamb/beef/turkey/veggie sausages and cold meats but it was ALL PORK!! We are not vegetarians so more selection is absolutely necessary. They also had what looked like the night before Carrots and peas on the breakfast?! Who the heck eats carrots and peas for breakfast?! Also the kitchen manager is VERY rude. He didmt speak english, according to him, but managed to tell me it was a restaurant not a supermarket?!! This was because we had a couple pastries on a plate to take to our room. Now as they offer room service we assumed it wasn't an issue to take them. But I must stress we informed the hotel manager of this and she spoke to him and gave her sincere apology. We also mentioned to her the pork issue and she said she would personally see to it that alternatives were provided, so that may change! We were not all inclusive but dined there for buffet one evening. This time there were many fish dishes and one meat dish. I hate fish. I would have been very disappointed if I had paid for all inclusive. Which also i noticed AI guests had to pay a supplement at the pool bars for anything other than salad!!
I would recommend this hotel for fit couples and families but NOT on an all inclusive basis.

• Stayed: August 2013
#26 of 59 in Playa de las Americas
Hotel Zentral Center
Hotel Zentral Center
#32 of 59 in Playa de las Americas

Been to Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel? Share your experiences!