This was our 3rd stay & we are planning our 4th already. I stayed here 10 nights all inclusive from sat 4th may until Tuesday 14th may.
I emailed hotel a few days before our arrival & requested a high room, I was very happy when I arrived & was allocated a room on the 6th floor (618) & was surprised to see a bottle of sparkly wine, fruit basket, 2 bottles of water, 2 cans of beer & 2 bottles of fresh orange juice curtesy of hotel as we are returning customers, I thought this was a very nice gesture.
The room was very clean & I have no complaints about the size of the room as previous people have stated as I'm on holiday & don't plan on spending alot of time in the room. The cleaners are excellent & come every day & the room was always spotless. There was one day we were in & out of the room alot & did not expect to get the room cleaned as I had the "do not disturb" sign on the door, I took the sign of the door when I went for dinner at 6pm & returned back to room about 7pm then the cleaner arrived to clean our room, I did not expect this & thought they would all be finished by then but they obviously all take pride in their job.
One of the main reasons I keep coming back here is the food, can honestly say I cannot fault it & myself & partner can be fussy eaters. I never had difficulty finding a table even at peak times & the food was always hot & plentiful. There was always a choice of 2 meats & a fish dish at the show cooking at dinner time plus various meats at the counter in the middle, I never struggled to find something & always enjoyed what I chose.
The swimming pools are very well kept, there is 2 adult only pools & 3 family pools. I spent alot of time next door in the Atlantis complex which can be accessed using your room key, I never struggled for a sun bed & I could also help myself to snacks & drinks.
The staff were always polite & cheery & checking in was very quick & efficient.
I'm very much looking forward to returning for a 4th time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South of Tenerife, in the town of Los Cristianos, Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel is a 4 star hotel that offers a variety of facilities for a perfect holiday. Come and spend an unforgettable holiday at our resort! We offer 5 pools, solarium, jacuzzis, entertainment,all inclusive, mini club, gym and spa facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Paradise Park Resort And Spa
- Hotel Paradise Park Los Cristianos
- Paradise Park Tenerife
- Resort Paradise Park
- Paradise Park Hotel Tenerife
- Paradise Hotel Tenerife
- Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos