A return visit showed caring staff and good standards. We'd booked a Colonial suite direct with hotel but due to problems got a pool view Executive suite instead. This was fine.
Food was excellent for us (half board), with freshly cooked breakfast stuff always on tap, good fruit array. Dinner was equally good, varied food of good quality- always hot and appetising.
We paid a little extra for "free" wine and water at dinner- whether this saved anything I don't know but in any case the wine was good, and flowed freely.
We hired a car at airport- infamous Gold Cars, avoid!- and parking on street near hotel was no problem.
We had no luggage for a couple of days courtesy our airline, and hotel staff did everything to supplement the little we had in our cabin bags. The staff seemed genuinely pleased to tell us when our luggage DID arrive
Really couldn't fault anything- a poor permanently-fixed hairdryer in our bathroom was replaced in half an hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South of Tenerife, in the town of Los Cristianos, Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel is a 4 star hotel that offers a variety of facilities for a perfect holiday. Come and spend an unforgettable holiday at our resort! We offer 5 pools, solarium, jacuzzis, entertainment,all inclusive, mini club, gym and spa facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Paradise Park Los Cristianos
- Hotel Paradise Park Resort And Spa
- Paradise Park Tenerife
- Resort Paradise Park
- Paradise Park Hotel Tenerife
- Paradise Hotel Tenerife
- Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos