We have been coming back to the Arona for the last 26 years we know what we are getting excellent food splendid sea views and hopefully good weather ,the staff all know what they are doing and cleanliness is a top priority facilities have improved year on with well equipped gym sauna table tennis pool etc. excellent pools plus toddler pool ,we stay in many hotels and also cruise
but always pencil the Arona in as a regular fixture just returned weather 9 out of 10 great food
you are our fav !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spring Arona Gran Hotel, it's located in a privileged position on the seaside promenade, facing the island of La Gomera, offers spectaculars views of the bay and the old fishing port of Los Cristianos and is only 3 km from the golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Spring Arona Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Los Cristianos
- Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife
- Arona Gran Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos