We have just arrived home (wednesday 13 Nov) from another holiday in the Arona Gran. Which gets better and better. My husband and I have been there a few times and are going back in March as we have two holidays in the year there. The hotel suits all ages in it not just "60+!! We have met lots of people of all age groups there and they also said they would come back again as they enjoyed it so much.
This hotel has everything that you want in a holiday, good food, friendly staff, okay the rooms are maybe a bit tired but you don't spend your time in the room!!! The pool is lovely and water aerobics in the pool with Rueben are great as they now have exercise bikes in the pool area on a certain day which is great fun and good exercises for all.
The rooms are cleaned everyday and the bed linen also everyday, and also clean towels in your room cleaned everyday, so how's that for service!!! The staff get to know you and welcome us every time we go back. The entertainment in the evening is good, as we prefer not to go out to hotel in the evening as we find all we require is in the hotel.
Look forward to our return again in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spring Arona Gran Hotel, it's located in a privileged position on the seaside promenade, facing the island of La Gomera, offers spectaculars views of the bay and the old fishing port of Los Cristianos and is only 3 km from the golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spring Arona Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Los Cristianos
- Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife
- Arona Gran Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos