Second trip to Arona Gran and still impressive. However the rooms are getting dated and we were unfortunate to get a room without any sun. However on speaking to other couples that had the sun all day they complained about the rooms being too hot. Our room was nice & cool to sleep in!
Would not class this as 5 star its a good 4 star hotel. Plenty sunbed and lovely pool area.
Food plentiful, good but not hot enough.
We like the location but they are several areas that I am wary off around the hotel. Just to the east of the hotel, not seen when in the hotel, there is an area of beach which is used by nudists!
Loads of bars nearby that are cheaper than the hotel & several have quizzes, live music etc.
Hotel entertainment every night but we did not like it.
Would return as this is a well run hotel why treats its customer well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spring Arona Gran Hotel, it's located in a privileged position on the seaside promenade, facing the island of La Gomera, offers spectaculars views of the bay and the old fishing port of Los Cristianos and is only 3 km from the golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Spring Arona Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Los Cristianos
- Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife
- Arona Gran Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos