This hotel has all I require for a perfect holiday.The food is excellent and the menu varied. The standard of cleanliness is first class.The beds are comfortable and the room service is without fault. No booking of sunbeds and plenty of room to relax.
The staff are friendly and helpful.What more could one ask for.We have been visiting Tenerife(both North and South) for 20 years and never found anything better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spring Arona Gran Hotel, it's located in a privileged position on the seaside promenade, facing the island of La Gomera, offers spectaculars views of the bay and the old fishing port of Los Cristianos and is only 3 km from the golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spring Arona Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Los Cristianos
- Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife
- Arona Gran Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos