Recently returned from holiday at the Arona Gran Los Christianos, Hotel was fantastic, food best we have had, we have stayed in a lot of 4 & 5 star hotels in Tenerife but the food was outstanding. The room was lovely on the 6th floor overlooking the sea/harbour. As it was our wedding anniversary dueing our stay we had a complementary bottleof champaigne left in our room on that day, a lovely gesture, All staff were very pleasant and helpfull also the maid service was excellent, our room was cleaned well clean towels and all toiletries were replenished each day. Pool towels were also provided and changed each day if required.
We paid for the safe which we have always done in all hotels we have stayed in and were quite happy to do this, we expected to pay for the security and peace of mind for all our valuables. In all this is a great hotel and I would have no hesitation in reccommending it to anyone wanting an up market hotel, this will also be an adult only hote from next year which we think is great. We will visit this hotel again sometime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spring Arona Gran Hotel, it's located in a privileged position on the seaside promenade, facing the island of La Gomera, offers spectaculars views of the bay and the old fishing port of Los Cristianos and is only 3 km from the golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Spring Arona Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Los Cristianos
- Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife
- Arona Gran Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos