This was our third visit to the Arona, and hope to return next year.
Booked direct with the hotel again and seem to get better service going
direct. Taxi service excellent. Staff efficient and professional.
Food - plenty of choice even for those who are very fussy eaters.
Mainly frequented by the over 50's, but this was fine for us as we
find this age group more respectful, and we had undisturbed sleep
every night. They had just replaced the mattresses, and we
wanted to take them home with us, they were so comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spring Arona Gran Hotel, it's located in a privileged position on the seaside promenade, facing the island of La Gomera, offers spectaculars views of the bay and the old fishing port of Los Cristianos and is only 3 km from the golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Spring Arona Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Los Cristianos
- Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife
- Arona Gran Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos