Last week we returned from an amazing week at Paloma Beech in Tenerife.
We stayed in a one bed apartment on the south west corner with a pool and sea view.
The complex is the cleanest place you could ever imagine!!
The room numbering is a bit hard to understand especially late at night after a long flight but we eventually got sorted out.
The room we stayed in was so spacious and well equipped, at no point did we get cabin fever as the balconies are huge too that you really can have your own space without having to go out.
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and the on site bar/cafe is ok for a quick bite and cheap pint.
There's fred wifi round the pool area which was handy and we read you could access a printer for your return boarding cards if you weren't already sorted.
The hotel is right at the end of Los Christianos bit just a short walk away from plenty of restaurants and bars.
We loved Charlotte's bar.on the beach front. They had excellent service and gorgeous food. They had some great deals for three course meals too which meant we could spend more on wine!
There are a ton of trips available and we did two: dolphin and whale watching (incredible) and Mount Teide (careful with altitude sickness). The latter was expensive and not sure worth it but it broke the week up.
The supermarket is literally just next door with plenty of choice. Remember to re-use your plastic bags there of you will have to pay.
Also, everywhere is pram/wheelchair/mobility scooter friendly which I'm sure must be worth knowing if it affects you.
The weather was locely and only clouded over the day we came home.
All in all a lovely relaxing week with fantastic service, good food and great views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Beach Apartments are a beautiful development of self catering holiday apartments in Los Cristianos. Situated just a few hundred metres from the sea near the headland in Los Cristianos and only a short 10-15 minute stroll away from the main beach and Los Cristianos town centre. Paloma Beach Apartments are built around a large heated swimming pool with a separate children's pool, guests can relax in the spacious pool area and soak up the sun (sun beds & sun shades are 2€ per day). The poolside bar is on hand with a wide selection of drinks and snacks. The apartments are all individually furnished to a high standard and include TV with around 10 UK channels, DVD player and CD player. The bedrooms are spacious with plenty of wardrobe and storage space, the bathrooms are fully tiled with bath and shower, kitchens have fridge, oven, hob, microwave, kettle & toaster plus everything you need to make a meal while on holiday. Each apartment has a living room with comfortable furnishings and a private balcony with a choice of views available.Linen is changed weekly and towels every 2 to 3 days. More frequent changes can be arranged if desired for a small extra fee. FREE WiFi is available around the poolside and at Reception and also in every unit, we are the first and only licensed accommodation in Los Cristianos to provide free Wi-Fi in all units. A broader service which reaches many apartments is available for a small fee from the Poolside Bar. Airport transfers can be arranged at fantastic prices by calling our staff prior to arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Paloma Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Beach Apartments Hotel Los Cristianos
- Paloma Beach Tenerife
- Paloma Beach Apartments Tenerife/Los Cristianos