These apartments are quite adequate and have decent kitchen, balcony and living space. However, for us the facility falls far below what we are used to in a holiday apt complex. There were several things which may seem picky if taken one by one, but together they made our stay unsatisfactory, and we would certainly not return. Firstly, while wi fi was free in the lobby and pool area, there was only one small pic nic table to sit at to do wi fi. There is no indoor sitting area in reception and because the pool bar was a separate business you were not alllowed to sit thereunless you bpught something. In other resorts i have frequented, i have often sat and read or done emails in the pool bar area with no problem, but we were told we had to move or buy something even though the patio area had numerous empty tables. You had to pay 2 euros a day to use the loungers, and the lifeguard would basically scold you for trying to pull them over into the sun.
We were there a week and had towels changed twice and bedding was not changed at all, however, we were aware that someone had been in our room twice, once to leave a note onthe counter, and once lights we had turned off were on when we returned. As well, our bedroom was right above the bar patio of the restaurant next door and was very noisy till late, and then early morning when bottles were cleared up and put into recycling. The final straw was that although we ordered a taxi for 10.30 via the reception desk, so they knew we were leaving shortly after 10, the maid burst into the room exactly at 10 and started cleaning around us, which in 20 years of extensive travelling is a first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Beach Apartments are a beautiful development of self catering holiday apartments in Los Cristianos. Situated just a few hundred metres from the sea near the headland in Los Cristianos and only a short 10-15 minute stroll away from the main beach and Los Cristianos town centre. Paloma Beach Apartments are built around a large heated swimming pool with a separate children's pool, guests can relax in the spacious pool area and soak up the sun (sun beds & sun shades are 2€ per day). The poolside bar is on hand with a wide selection of drinks and snacks. The apartments are all individually furnished to a high standard and include TV with around 10 UK channels, DVD player and CD player. The bedrooms are spacious with plenty of wardrobe and storage space, the bathrooms are fully tiled with bath and shower, kitchens have fridge, oven, hob, microwave, kettle & toaster plus everything you need to make a meal while on holiday. Each apartment has a living room with comfortable furnishings and a private balcony with a choice of views available.Linen is changed weekly and towels every 2 to 3 days. More frequent changes can be arranged if desired for a small extra fee. FREE WiFi is available around the poolside and at Reception and also in every unit, we are the first and only licensed accommodation in Los Cristianos to provide free Wi-Fi in all units. A broader service which reaches many apartments is available for a small fee from the Poolside Bar. Airport transfers can be arranged at fantastic prices by calling our staff prior to arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Paloma Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Beach Apartments Hotel Los Cristianos
- Paloma Beach Tenerife
- Paloma Beach Apartments Tenerife/Los Cristianos