My husband, daughter (aged 20) and myself stayed in a one bedroom apartment at Paloma Beach in December this year. The complex and apartment was very clean and apartment had everything you needed, although there was no air conditioning for the Summer, but we didn't need it. The pool was lovely and plenty of sun beds although it cost 2 euros to hire them.
You are allowed to use own sun beds from the apartment if there are any. There is free wi-fi by the pool so we made use of that.
The complex is opposite a beach, but a rocky one (and nudist) although they weren't on show, they were very discreet. Los Christianos beach is only a 10 minute level walk and and even better beach (Las Vistas) only 5 mins away from Los Christianos beach, easily walkable if you are able and a nice walk past bars, restaurants and the sea.
Paloma beach is in a good position close to many bars and restaurants and just a two minute stroll from the apartments is a supermarket that opens late. The large market is just 5 mins away and is on a Sunday.
We had a thoroughly enjoyable time at Paloma Beach, it was peaceful, the staff were friendly and mostly English stay there. The only downside was the food in the bar/cafe near the pool; mediocre at best. But hey there are plenty of places to eat just outside the complex or bring your own from the apartment with you, although you are only allowed plastic cups by the pool.
We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Beach Apartments are a beautiful development of self catering holiday apartments in Los Cristianos. Situated just a few hundred metres from the sea near the headland in Los Cristianos and only a short 10-15 minute stroll away from the main beach and Los Cristianos town centre. Paloma Beach Apartments are built around a large heated swimming pool with a separate children's pool, guests can relax in the spacious pool area and soak up the sun (sun beds & sun shades are 2€ per day). The poolside bar is on hand with a wide selection of drinks and snacks. The apartments are all individually furnished to a high standard and include TV with around 10 UK channels, DVD player and CD player. The bedrooms are spacious with plenty of wardrobe and storage space, the bathrooms are fully tiled with bath and shower, kitchens have fridge, oven, hob, microwave, kettle & toaster plus everything you need to make a meal while on holiday. Each apartment has a living room with comfortable furnishings and a private balcony with a choice of views available.Linen is changed weekly and towels every 2 to 3 days. More frequent changes can be arranged if desired for a small extra fee. FREE WiFi is available around the poolside and at Reception and also in every unit, we are the first and only licensed accommodation in Los Cristianos to provide free Wi-Fi in all units. A broader service which reaches many apartments is available for a small fee from the Poolside Bar. Airport transfers can be arranged at fantastic prices by calling our staff prior to arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Paloma Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Beach Apartments Hotel Los Cristianos
- Paloma Beach Tenerife
- Paloma Beach Apartments Tenerife/Los Cristianos