“Lovely place to eat”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Lovely place to eat”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

We decide to leave Marguys until our final night in Tenerife, wow I'm not sure the plane will lift of due to the amount of steak in me and my son. I decided I'd have the t-bone and so did he. We thought for 17 euros it wouldn't be very big but when the chef brought us them both to look at (like a bottle of wine) we couldn't believe the size of them, I could feel a meat heart attack coming on and that was before I started. All the meat is cooked in front of you. When the cooked joint turned up it hadn't shrunk like I'd hoped it would. All I can say is it was well cooked and very juicy and not a bit of it was tough. Well worth the money.

“Worst meal at Tenerife.”
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I dont understand why people like this place.
Greasy menu, dirty chairs and the meat was not fresh at all. Prices are too high. There are much better options in this area.
Potatoes were nice!

Tenerife
“Marguy's”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have known the Man who owns this restuarant for many years & have used it loads of times it is one of the very best places to eat. They will even do the odd meal if it isn't on the menu. Excellent quality of food, excellent service & very good value for money.

• Visited November 2012
Boulder, Colorado
“goos food to go”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was our last night in Tenerife and we got to go. The steak with pepper sauce was recommended and it was great. Pasta dishes were above average. Friendly staff. They had a fish and seafood dish that I would like to try but glad I got the steak with pepper sauce.

• Visited November 2012
London
“Friendly staff and good food.”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Relocated and renamed from its old position (Marghuis). Smaller than previous location but has maintained its good food and service.

Visited August 2012