This hotel is 3* and in line with everyehere else "you get what you pay for".
The food was plentiful and varied with choices for everyone, fish cooked freshly for you as were omelettes and fried eggs at breakfast.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
Entertainment was good, although it did start at 8.30pm it varied every night, from a magician to flamenco dancing, quizzes and even bingo if you're a fan!!
On the downside our room had no air conditioning, although some of the rooms do have it, so maybe it's a good idea to request this when booking??
The courtesy room we used was a normal hotel room, with plenty of clean towels and if you have a later flight I believe you can request a late check out..Also dispensers of shampoo and shower gel are in every room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. TRYP Tenerife lies 200 m from the beach of Los Cristianos in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views. Children can enjoy activities such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile parents can enjoy a game of tennis, a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace. At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment. There is also a pool bar and a sports bar. Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes' drive from TRYP Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de and Expedia so you can book your TRYP Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Princesa Dacil Hotel Los Cristianos
- Sol Melia Arona
- Sol Princesa Dacil Arona
- TRYP Tenerife Los Cristianos