“"Definitely Satisfaction Guaranteed"”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Los Cristianos
Tipperary
“"Definitely Satisfaction Guaranteed"”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Stayed at Princesa Dacil ,Aug. 23 20013,Had fabulous week...facilities excellent....room basic standard v spacious....food excellent...every taste catered for....staff v friendly and helpful...The hotel location very close to shops and beach....will return again....ideal hotel for families...

3 Thank marykennedy
franciscoperez, Gerente at TRYP Tenerife, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear client,

I thank you very much for your so positive comment about our service and staff. It is really an honour to know that you and your family have enjoyed your holiday in Sol Princesa Dacil and I do appreciate your kind words.

I do hope you can visit us again in the near future and have the opportunity to welcome you personally.

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (934)
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Wales
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This hotel had many things for it and some against but overall it was OK. The situation of the Hotel Sol Princesa Dacil is superb near to the beaches yet near to centre of the town. Every room has excellent sea views. Rooms were clean as was the whole hotel and the rooms are spacious as well. The food was of a very good quality and there was plenty of it for breakfast lunch and dinner. It was a buffet style restaurant and so it paid off to arrive early so as to get the freshest food. Also it was best to either sit near the entrance door or the furthest away from the entrance door so as to avoid the rush of hundreds of people (its a large hotel). The swimming pool is large and there is a toddlers one too.
It paid to ask for a room with a swimming pool view because the rooms on the other side can hear the noise of other places in the town and if there is a Fiesta celebration going on the festivities go on till the very early hours of the night (4 am). If there is no fiesta going on then rooms facing away from the pool are better. This is a Spanish hotel so don't expect British staff and British ways. Sleep til late, have a siesta, and then join in the Fiesta is the best policy - kids are allowed to go the Fiesta (and its not a drunken celebration its a safe place for families). Everything I asked for at the hotel we eventually got - its a Spanish slow slow tomorrow will do attitude which puzzles us,
But you are in Spain not in Southend On Sea! The staff try hard to please once they understand what you want (think Manwel from Barcelona). The hotel is a very reasonable price considering all the plus points.

Room Tip: Find out if there is a fiesta on during your stay. If there is choose a poolside view room. Choose...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank FraternalEdward
Dear client,

First of all, I thank you very much for having taken some of your valuable time to share your experience in Sol Princesa Dacil hotel with other possible travellers. I am very pleased to know that we have fulfilled your needs mostly and you have enjoyed your stay with us .

Furthermore, I must let you know that we do take in consideration your review and we are analysing all the points you mention on it. Consequently, we will take the pertinent corrective measures in order to improve our Quality Service. I do appreciate your opinion.

Finally, I hope you are able to come back in the near future and have the opportunity to offer you my best personal attention.

Yours sincerely,

Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I booked for a week bed and breakfast and i must admit it exceeded my expectations. Wish the staff were more happier but very pleasent. Would definatly reccommend and visit again. The room was very clean and i didnt want for anything. Entertainment good.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank lin24wink
Dear client,

I thank you very much for the time you have taken to let us know about your experience with us. Our client's satisfaction is our main my priority so I am really pleased to know that you did enjoy your holiday and you will possibly come back.

Moreover, i do hope to be able to fulfil your expectations and you continue coming back. All the staff will be at your disposal to make your stay as confortable as possible.

Cornwall
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Me and my partner returned from here on 5th September 2013. The hotel is in a great location because it is near the restaurants and beaches but not right in the middle of the busy seafront. It is a big hotel!! We stayed on the 12th floor so had great views of the town of Los Cristianos. We stayed on a B&B basis only. The food we had at breafast was really nice. Plenty to choose from. Even though it is very busy in the mornings, we never had to queue much, and the food was always hot and replenished with fresh food all the time. The pool area is nice with plenty of activities going on during the day to keep you occupied. The only annoying thing is when a lot of sunbeds have towels on them from 7am!!! A few times people were leaving towels at this time of the morning but not turning up until after lunch!!! This should be stopped as I don't think that it is fair. On our last day the staff offered everyone free champagne and nibbles which I thought was nice.The staff were always pleasant but I do think that with the huge size of the ground floor, why is the reception area where you book in so small?!? The rooms were nice & spacious and always kept clean.Los Cristianos itself is lovely. All the restaurants are nice and pretty cheap too. I would recommend this hotel and would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: If you stay in a room facing the town and not the pool, you will hear the nightlife going on until t...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mackenzie1063
Dear client,

First of all, I have to thank you very much for having chosen us to spend your holiday and the time you have taken to write this review. Moreover, you shoould know how pleased we are to know that we have been able to fulfill your expectations and you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Comment like your are of the greatest importance for the motivation of our staff so we really appreciate your congratulations on thier effort. I can gurantee you that I inform the team about your satisfaction.

On the other hand, I also appreciate you inform us about the deficiencies you noticed during your stay because I do believe that by listening our client's opinions, I can identify our weak points and consequently improve our Quality Service.

Finally, I hope you are coming back in the near future and have the opportunity to attend you personally,

Nenagh, Ireland
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband, I and 8 other members of my family recently stayed at the Sol Princesa Dacil Hotel in Los Cristianos. We thoroughly enjoyed our week of all Inclusive accommodation. The rooms were a very good size, furnishings very comfortable. I could not fault the food and I am a fussy eater :) . There was plenty of food to cater all tastes. Excellent hotel, quiet during the day, great entertainment in evening until 11pm.

Finally, my mother left her purse in the bedroom upon check out and did not miss it until we returned to Ireland. We phoned the hotel and they have arranged to have the purse returned to her. Such honesty and integrity has to be admired !

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny. Sea view great in the mornings
3 Thank Trish Q
franciscoperez, Gerente at TRYP Tenerife, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear client,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for having chosen us to spend your holiday and taken some of your valuable time to share your experience with other travellers. I am really pleased to know that we have been able to fulfil your expectations and needs and you did enjoy your stay with us.

Furthermore, I do appreciate your kind words about our attention and service and I can guarantee you that in the next few days you will receive your values.

Finally, I do hope to have the possibility to welcome you again to Sol Princesa Dacil and offer you my best personal attention.

Llandudno, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

For some strange reason it took about 40 mins to check in after a long days travelling and we weren't even sure we were in right queue. No toilet facilities without key card. Noise unbearable poolside rooms till midnight and 4am other side. Staff not bothered. Shame. Location excellent but can't wait to get home. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank Stella E
franciscoperez, Gerente at TRYP Tenerife, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear client,

First of all, i would like to thank you very much for having taken some of your valuable time to let us know about your experience with us. Moreover, I also must tell you how disappointing is for us to know that we have not been able to fulfil your expectations and needs. Your satifaction is our main priority.

On the other hand, I do regret that your holidays has coincided with Los Cristianos festivals and you have suffered the annoyance of the music till so late. It is really something out of our hands and I am very sorry about this incidence. Moreover, it is very important for us you to know that our intention is always to get our client's satisfaction so I offer you my most sincere apologies if you got this bad impression of our staff.

Finally, I do hope that this bad experience does not deter you from choosing our company in the future and you continue having trust in Melia Hotels International,

Yours sincerely,

Travelers are raving about these Los Cristianos hotels

Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I went for a 11 days stay on halfboard with my 2 children.And i have beeing coming to this hotel for allot off years from wen a was a child,and i must say that the reception,the cleaning and the food is still good and somethimes verry good.But other years guests hat to place when they finisht there breakfast or dinner there own plates to a central point so that the waiters could clean those tables faster.And now this is not the case any more so if you go to the restaurant to have breakfast or dinner you will a problem to find a cleaned table.And mostly for breakfast because we hat to look for about 15 minutes to find a cleaned table,and this almost every day.And one more thing,the amount off activity's for adults&children where never ever this low.It is high season and still not enough to do for everybody.

2 Thank gunk67
franciscoperez, Gerente at TRYP Tenerife, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear client,

First of all, I need to thank you very much for your loyalty to us and the time you have taken to share your long experience in Sol Princesa Dacil with other travellers. Our client's satisfaction is our main priority so it is an honour to have so loyal clients like you.

Moreover, I also appreciate you have informed me about the deficiencies you noticed during your stay as we do believe that by listening our client's opinions we can identify our weak points and consequently take the pertinent corrective measures.

Finally, I hope you are coming back once again and welcome you personally.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Cristianos
Cleopatra Palace Hotel
Cleopatra Palace Hotel
#12 of 59 in Playa de las Americas
Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporaneo
Occidental Santa Cruz Contempora...
#5 of 17 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Melia Jardines del Teide
Melia Jardines del Teide
#20 of 57 in Costa Adeje

Been to TRYP Tenerife? Share your experiences!