Arrived at this hotel on the 16th June 2013 our room was on the 14th floor at the end of the corridor facing the harbour . Room was large as was the bathroom we had air con too my relief as I had read reviews before going saying there was none beds were very hard and the view was lovely but a bit spoiled and obscured but the fire escape outside our balcony but on the other hand glad it was there as by 6am on the Wednesday morning we were awakened by the fire alarm smoke filled our corridor and we had to make our way down the fire escape a fire in a store cupboard on the 11th floor apparently (a bit scary ) as it was only other residents who were knocking on doors getting people out and down the fire escape no hotel staff to be seen even when we got down no staff to tell us where to go and when we looked up people were still on their balconys on the 15th floor. I think they could do with a brush up on the fire drill before something terrible happens. As for the All inclusive we if you have children sorry no ice creams or lollies are included you got to pay for them and if your tipple is a particular drink outside of vodka gin whiskey or rum and they don't have a cheaper substitute you pay as you do for everything else cushions for the sun beds pool towels WI-FI this not an all inclusive hotel food not much choice and by the fourth day you've had enough of the same things being served up in different variations. The extra money you spend hear you could book a better hotel and have more for your money . No I won't be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. TRYP Tenerife lies 200 m from the beach of Los Cristianos in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views. Children can enjoy activities such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile parents can enjoy a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace. At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment. There is also a pool bar and a sports bar. Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes' drive from TRYP Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your TRYP Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Princesa Dacil Hotel Los Cristianos
- Sol Melia Arona
- Sol Princesa Dacil Arona
- TRYP Tenerife Los Cristianos