I have stayed at the Princesa Dacil for a week and truly loved the experience for my kids and myself! Even though the weather was bad, there were some great activities organised by Manonne I think, from the animation team, who truly satisfied my kids and myself! They really had fun with the pumpkin creation, the mini golf, the shows and all the other activities organised! I truly recommend Manon, Fabien and the other girl (forgot her name) as animators! They do a great job!
Reception was great! Had a great contact with Esthel and Esther who have been really helpful by indicating us which areas to visit and were really listening to our enquiries. Nothing to say about the services and quality provided by the staff.
The only sad thing was the weather, but you can't change that! ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. TRYP Tenerife lies 200 m from the beach of Los Cristianos in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views. Children can enjoy activities such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile parents can enjoy a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace. At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment. There is also a pool bar and a sports bar. Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes' drive from TRYP Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your TRYP Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Princesa Dacil Hotel Los Cristianos
- Sol Melia Arona
- Sol Princesa Dacil Arona
- TRYP Tenerife Los Cristianos