This hotal needs more staff and another restaurant manager. Usually only one person serving in pool bar and hotel bar. Tables around pool bar never seen to be cleaned and some of the cane chairs/cushions were grubby. Restaurant tables were wiped but never actually cleaned and never had even paper tablecloths. It was like a works canteen. Breakfast not very warm unless you had the fried eggs which were cooked as you waited for them. Evening meal not very inviting. There was music in the Reception area at night for dancing but used by a lot of locals. Also the Bar had a TV but only showed Spanish football - we never saw another channel while we were there. Bed was very hard but room quite spacious and clean.
Would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. TRYP Tenerife lies 200 m from the beach of Los Cristianos in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views. Children can enjoy activities such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile parents can enjoy a game of tennis, a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace. At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment. There is also a pool bar and a sports bar. Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes' drive from TRYP Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your TRYP Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Princesa Dacil Hotel Los Cristianos
- Sol Melia Arona
- Sol Princesa Dacil Arona
- TRYP Tenerife Los Cristianos