Just back from my first time in Tenerife. I stayed here alone, though I had a number of friends staying in the LC/PDLA coastal area. The hotel is handily situated for the bus station and the beachfront. I was in a superior room (B&B basis) on the 14th floor (car park side) and was most impessed with it. The room was very spacious with a huge bathroom (hairdryer included for those with enough hair to need one). The balcony offered great views, though I'd not recommend peering over the side if you have a fear of heights. The room had very efficient air-conditioning although I only used it in short bursts, The rooms were cleaned daily, towels changed each time and toilet rolls replenished as and when necessary. Checking in was no problem, although arriving at 6pm on a Sunday probably helped. I did hire a safe, though at no point during my time in the hotel did I think there was likely to be a problem. Round and about, however, especially in Las Americas (Veronica's strip area) I'd advise extreme caution.
Breakfast, when I struggled down there was fine, with plenty of choices. There are 4 lifts so you never have to wait very long for one. The pool area was excellent with a handy bar outside that did a roaring trade, plenty of tables and chairs.
The entertainment wasn't to my particular taste, though other guests seemed to enjoy it - Bingo, snake show, parrot show, owl show, table tennis, darts etc you get the drift. I did enjoy the fashion show however.
All the staff I encountered during my stay were pleasant and friendly. Should I ever return to Tenerife I'd probably try to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. TRYP Tenerife lies 200 m from the beach of Los Cristianos in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views. Children can enjoy activities such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile parents can enjoy a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace. At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment. There is also a pool bar and a sports bar. Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes' drive from TRYP Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your TRYP Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Princesa Dacil Hotel Los Cristianos
- Sol Melia Arona
- Sol Princesa Dacil Arona
- TRYP Tenerife Los Cristianos