This was our 5th visit to this hotel, and the 4th time that we have chosen the all inclusive package.
The hotel as usual was spotless, and the reception staff were very efficient in their duties.
We were on the 9th floor as I had requested a high room at the travel agents, so the view was great. There is a sea view from every room in the hotel, but from ours we could also see the pool, down to the Arona Gran, and over to the harbour.
The entertainment at nights was brilliant, with a couple of events that were new to us. Because of the time we went, (7th Feb) there weren't many kids around, so no kids club until the night before we came home.
The bar staff were very pleasant as they always are, and the cleaners were always smiling and polite when passing them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. TRYP Tenerife lies 200 m from the beach of Los Cristianos in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views. Children can enjoy activities such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile parents can enjoy a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace. At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment. There is also a pool bar and a sports bar. Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes' drive from TRYP Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your TRYP Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Princesa Dacil Hotel Los Cristianos
- Sol Melia Arona
- Sol Princesa Dacil Arona
- TRYP Tenerife Los Cristianos