The room we were allocated was larger than expected, on the seventh floor with good views over the surrounding area. We were a bit concerned when we saw it was a Flintstones themed hotel but we hardly noticed it - no yabba dabba doing all the time.
Easy to get your bearings as this hotel must be one of the tallest in the resort.
The breakfgast choice was good.
The staff were helpful.
Bed was a bit hard at first but then we got used to it.
If you like a cup of tea in your room you will need to take your own kettle and cups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Sol Arona Tenerife lies 200 m from the beach of Los Cristianos in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views. Children can enjoy activities such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile parents can enjoy a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace. At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment. There is also a pool bar and a sports bar. Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes' drive from Sol Arona Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sol Arona Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Princesa Dacil Hotel Los Cristianos
- Sol Melia Arona
- Sol Princesa Dacil Arona
- Sol Arona Tenerife Los Cristianos