3,892 results
All reviewstryp hotelprincess dacilsuperior roomentertainment teamseparate loungeper dayplenty of choicethree stargreat holidaysitting roombed and breakfastevening entertainmentpool barshort walk to the beachlounge areabottle of champagnebus station
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Outdated Hotel,
No air con in restaurant nor was there any insect zappers so you had open bowls of food and salads especially Jam being visited by flies etc.
This Hotel is being advertised as from £156 a week on some sites, however it will cost you that per day if you pay what they want you to pay .....40 e for fan hire, no air con in most rooms as you have to upgrade 20 e a day to get this. (top 2 floors only)
We were going to upgrade to All inc but glad we didnt as it was10 e a day and another 8 e a day to get ice creams etc.
Pork chops were inedible they didnt have any fiberous tissue like pork does. it was more like a jelly texture...
There was 2 thefts the day after we arrived as like earlier people were coming through the fence and stealing the stuff.... A family from Scotland were kept at the police station 4 hours
The staff are not interested and no one was notifying other families even the reps were not notifying people which We thought was shocking
2 members of staff spoke but it was first time I have never left a tip as the staff thought we were beneath them as if we were something they step in ....
You could hire a fridge but at 45 e it was the size of a 6 can capacity or 2 bottle sized box
I even thought they had put the heating on to make you more uncomfortable.
2.50e for a small bottle water, 2 e in basement for can coke. 10e for golf clubs and 5 e for ping pong . If you are unfortunately booked I suggest you bring Hairdryer, kettle, fan, buggy etc
If you want to keep your room on its 20e for 6 hours 35e for 12 hours and internet access is 5e per hour
Beware at the airport dont leave anything on the plane as it gets handed to ground crew who sign for it and it disappears like magic even passport control guy had a smile on his face when you said vodka. Dont put anything expensive in your cases either

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank June I
Reviewed August 20, 2011

It is with much regret that I am writing this review I am a qualified hotel manager,and found this hotel very badly run.

My mother and I checked in 12th August 2011 at approx 1.30am,we were shown to our room to discover the room was already occupied we found two naked people not very nice. This should have never have happened,as when the room had been cleaned and checked off by the Housekeeper,then put on to the system for the room to be reissued. We were put on the superior floor and made out they were doing us a favour by putting us there. My bed was dreadful,very lumpy we removed the bottom sheet and you could see the springs under the material. A hotel matteress should never get into that state. They should be changed frequently. My legs are still sore.

The food was dreadful. If you like burnt bacon and sloppy scrambled eggs you will love the breakfasts here.There was no orange juice the entire week we were there.Parents allowed their children to run riot people were carry hot drinks around which was very dangerous....

The Evening Meal was equally appalling if you allow your children to eat junk food all the time this is the place. But for the grown ups the food was shocking we had to eat out most nights.

We never had the sheets changed the 7 nights we were there. And the room was never cleaned properly.

To get a sunbed you had to be out with your towel from 7.30 any later than 9 and you could not get a bed. Yet in the rules you were told you could not have reserve beds.

We wanted a quiet holiday and we emphasised we wanted a quiet holiday when we booked if we wanted to go to Butlins we would have booked to go to Butlins.

This hotel should be shut down and gutted as it's a health hazzard it needs rewiring and the plumbing seeing too.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank paulineNewcastle
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Not happy.rooms are poor.swimming pool is very small.nowhere near adequate for the hotel size.would not recommend to an enemy let alone a friend.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Dalejones1
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The reception staff at this hotel are fantastic and went out of their way to deliver excellent customer service from the moment we arrived. The restaurant and bar staff were very friendly and the hotel is very clean and has great facilities. It is in a great location on the island, away from Las Americanas but close enough for a night out. We will definitely be back for another brilliant holiday!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
9  Thank JulieS124
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My friends and I stayed at this hotel for a week, it was the perfect location for various beaches, bars and only a short taxi ride to the lively Playa de las Americas. The service was excellent, the reception staff were especially helpful, friendly and professional. I would recommend the AI package, there was always a lot of choice at dinner and breakfast and is great value for money. It also saved us a lot of hassle and we could save money for other things, like the awesome water park Siam Park. Bus stop is right outside the hotel.
This hotel was great value for money and was ideal for us looking for a good place to stay near the main towns and attractions. I will go back :)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends