My friend and I have recently returned from a week at Sol Princesa Dacil on an all inclusive package. The hotel although needing a little updated was very enjoyable.
The food was average with the same meals daily with chicken, pork and fish
being the main dishes but you would not go hungry. My main problem was that on
the last day of my holiday my friend and I were relaxing in the garden area when
someone managed to get into the garden through the mesh perimeter fencing and
once into the garden managed to steal my bag. On inspection the fence and wall
are badly in need of replacing. I immediately contacted the staff, who although
rang the police for me to speak to them, were not in the least bit helpful.
I informed them that within the bag was the key to our room and also the
safe key. They agreed to replacing the door key but would not change the
safe key until my friend and I had walked the perimeter of the hotel to see if
the bag had been dumped. I am 63yr old and my friend 69yr old. However, we did
as we were told and walked for the perimeter and looked in every bin but
unfortunately the bag was not to be seen. I reported back to the hotel staff
who then agreed to change the safe door. When this work was completed
I was then informed that I could not have my deposit returned as they charge
when you loose your safe key. I tried to explain that I did not loose it but it had
been stolen from their secure garden. No notice was taken by the staff which
then left my very angry. I will not be returning to this hotel again. What
I will say is that they need to completely renew the fencing and make their
property secure, next time it may not be a bag stolen but may be a child as the
play area for the children is also accessed from the garden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. TRYP Tenerife lies 200 m from the beach of Los Cristianos in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views. Children can enjoy activities such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile parents can enjoy a game of tennis, a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace. At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment. There is also a pool bar and a sports bar. Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes' drive from TRYP Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your TRYP Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Princesa Dacil Hotel Los Cristianos
- Sol Melia Arona
- Sol Princesa Dacil Arona
- TRYP Tenerife Los Cristianos