Me and my boyfriend had a lovely time here, I have never been to Tenerife and so glad we chose this hotel as after reading the reviews on here before we went i was a little worried as we already booked it. But when we got there the staff were friendly and very efficient, we was delighted with our room as we had a lounge and seperate bedroom. We was 'All Inclusive' and despite reading from the reviews that the food wasnt upto scratch.....we actually liked it, dont get me wrong it isnt al a carte but it was nice and i can honestly say that i didnt have an upset stomach as i normally do on holidays abroad!
The snacks bar too serves lovely burgers ect. The pool is clean and always got a sun lounger (may struggle more in higher season though-just get to the pool earlier!) Its great for kids (and 34 year olds like me) who can enjoy the free activities they have 'Crazy Golf' 'Basket Ball' 'Tennis' 'Football' 'Ping Pong' The location is fab with just a 2 min walk away then your either on the beach (which is very nice with WC's) or in the shops and restaurants. The night life in the hotel isnt so much party time but if your after an hours entertainment of different things like Bingo - Magician - Snake man - Pro dancers ect which were very good then its fab but after the entertainment they have a singer on who plays the keyboard but this could be more livlier. Also the all inc drinks stop at 11. We did get a fantastic sleep though at this hotel as you can hear a pin drop at night. Its very lovely. Oh yes.....the towles and sheets got changed everyday too! Cant really fault this hotel. I would def come back to this hotel. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did :-) Oh and another good thing......the bus to the water park which is a must by the way stops outside this hotel and it is free. (the bus only stops here and another hotel in Los Cristianos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. TRYP Tenerife lies 200 m from the beach of Los Cristianos in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views. Children can enjoy activities such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile parents can enjoy a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace. At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment. There is also a pool bar and a sports bar. Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes' drive from TRYP Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your TRYP Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Princesa Dacil Hotel Los Cristianos
- Sol Melia Arona
- Sol Princesa Dacil Arona
- TRYP Tenerife Los Cristianos