“margarita”

Restaurante Margarita
Ranked #102 of 475 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Cuisines: European
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Well worth a visit you mite need to book a table it gets very busy,very food losts to chose from the menu they also have various acts on as well at night do your self a favour and treat your self.

2  Thank nobby12345
Write a ReviewReviews (1,197)

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The best mixed grill around friendly place fresh bbq excellent value, good music every night friendly owner and compare.

1  Thank andyy409
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I attended this restaurant with my wife, Daughter and her Boyfriend. The restaurant was busy but we were seated quickly, then i met our waiter, now i take a lot from first impressions and our first impression of him was that he was surly and it felt like he was doing us a favour just talking to us. He barely came to our table concentrating on other tables where there were young girls eating. I had to on several occasions get the attention of the female waitresses who were more than happy to give a good service and be more attentive. The food was good , the prawn cocktail I really enjoyed and the Fillet steak was well cooked on the open grill.
Then of course was time to ask for the Bill and surprise surprise the aforementioned waiter decided that at this stage he couldn't do enough as it was 'Tip Time' he was sadly disappointed.
I did not expect excellent waiter service, but the attitude of this individual did put a dampener on the evening and compared to every other restaurant that we visited he was the worst waiter by some way.
This may have been a one off bad night for this particular individual, I hope so.

4  Thank Neil B
RestauranteMargarita, Owner at Restaurante Margarita, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Many thanks for your review. I'm glad you liked your food. I'm a bit lost regarding the issue you had with our waiter. We only have two male waiters, one a tall English guy called Graeme and a shorter Spanish guy called Luis. Graeme is the front of house man who takes your food order. Luis is responsible for food service liasing between the kitchen and the BBQ ensuring that kitchen and BBQ meals are ready at the same time. He has worked for me for four years and is very popular amongst our customers. We don't dedicate certain waiters to certain tables or areas. Graeme visits every table once as he is the only one who takes food orders. If you mean him, perhaps the table with young girls were taking time to decide what they were eating meaning he had to spend more time with them. Graeme has just become a father and has a beautiful wife, he certainly isn't interested in flirting with young girls. Luis' wife is the BBQ chef and has a very sharp knife by her side. He wouldn't dare flirt with young girls. The three waitresses that I employ are responsible for helping Luis with food service and bringing your drinks. One of them is also responsible for serving your desserts. As I said initially, I'm not sure what went wrong regarding Luis or Graeme and I've never witnessed either of them be surly or unprofessional. I personally am on hand every evening and wish your complaint had been brought to my attention. Hope to see you again in the future.
Regards, Adrian

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Good location, friendly staff good menu, good service.
Food decent, Not expensive. Plenty of 'outside eating'.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Food is not fresh and either tasteles or too spicy. We ordered bruchetta with tomato and garlic which came on a rather wet white baguette, a plenty of margarine on it and choppet tomatos. Tasted horrible. We also had some garlic prawns which were so chewy that we had to return them. When ordered fresh orange juice we got some from a packet and the waiter kept convincing us that it was fresh...the wine that was recommended by the menager came luke warm and tasted like vinegar. We complained about this as well and were told that it is the best wine they have and that red wine should be kept on room temperature (27 Celsius! !!)
We were eventually made to pay for everything in full even though we complained on time and returned the dishes.
We are obviously never to come back.
There is so much good food on the island, no need to eat rubbish and to pay for their bad service.

6  Thank staserada
RestauranteMargarita, Owner at Restaurante Margarita, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

I was waiting for this. You visited us on Tuesday night and sat in the conservatory with your daughter who is around two years old. She was screaming the place down because she didn't want to sit in her seat so instead you allowed her to run around the restaurant unsupervised and out of control. We politely asked if you could keep her seated as it was dangerous for her running around a busy restaurant when staff were carrying hot food and trays of drinks. This was asked of you just as you were given your starter dishes. I think the reason you left and have written this is because you took offence being asked if you could keep your daughter in her seat for her safety. By the way, I ate your hake casserole and it was delicious.