“Very tasty,very affordable and very enjoyable.”

Restaurant Mongolian BBQ
Ranked #23 of 461 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Barbecue, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Had a fabulous meal here on our first night in LC and would have to say it was very tasty. Loved the way the food was cooked on the plate altogether. Not expensive at all so anyone could dine here and be very full after. You could go back as many times as you wanted so you would leave full anyway.Give it a try if you want something different and you wont be hungry.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed October 24, 2012

When attempting to pay with my British Mastercard the total came up in £s at a very poor exchange rate. I refused to pay stating I wanted to pay in €. Again, the price came up in £s but I was ASSURED that this price would actually be in € on my statement. Didn't believe the guy but what choice did I have? And, guess what? The amount was in £s on my statement at that shocking rate of exchange. Only establishment during my whole 3 week holiday where this happened. Low quality.

Danny L, Manager at Restaurant Mongolian BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your review in September in which you awarded us four out of five stars.

Thanks also for this one as we will be taking measures to prevent this from recurring in the future. It was definitely not intentional.

I am most disappointed that it was not brought to my attention on the night and that you felt the need to express your dissatisfaction with the service you received here.

I would like to invite you to please ask for me personally on your next visit.

Thanks and regards.
Daniel Li. HND, BA (Hons).
Manager.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

After walking past and being intrigued we thought we would try the Mongolian BBQ and we enjoyed it so much we returned the following night.

We opted for the all you can eat buffet which is priced at 13.70 euros. This includes starters & mains from the buffet and 1 drink (beer, wine or soft drink). Desserts or additional drinks are an extra cost but are similarly priced to other restaurants.

The mongolian style of food is a mixture of chinese and thai so would suit you if you like either of these but you don't need to like both.

Starters are a choice of either soup or a selection of foods such as spring rolls, calimari rings, chicken skewers, fried potatos, chicken wings, chips etc.

For the main you grab a bowl and put in your selection of noodles at the bottom, followed by vegetables and then meat and/or fish. You take it over to the chefs and choose a sauce from the long list i.e. Black bean, oyster, green thai curry and they cook it on a round BBQ/Hot plate which is great to watch.

The restaurant manager is on hand to point you in the right direction if you are unsure.

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would recommend anyone to give it a try.

1  Thank cheekyface27
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Fantastic choice of fresh food, which is cooked in front of you on a huge circular BBQ. You got to choose all your own ingredients from a huge range and also choose the sauce. Fantastic value, eat all you can buffet. Well worth €15 per person. We visited a couple of times.

1  Thank JSS55
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had walked past this restaurant a few times before finally giving in and visiting it to eat.

The whole experience was well worth another trip so we visited it twice more before we departed.

There really is a great choice of food on offer all cooked before you on a very large circular tele yakni style plate, the chefs are very friendly and whatever you pick they will cook for you after cooking they will add the sauce of your choice and then you go to eat it, you can go back as many times as you like so its ideal for families with children .

All in all we thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant and would recommend it so others can experience what we did