This is a timeshare resort - the smaller variety. The "villas" were excellent on two storeys, only lacking aircon. The small daily restaurant was cheap and cheerful. The evening restaurant had a good range of food with daily deals for 10 euros. The pool was good with plenty of sunbeds available. Only a 20 minute stroll down to the main harbour of Los Cristianos and a 10 minute walk to the hypermarket and bus station. There was also "gentle" evening entertainment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ona Los Claveles is next on the beautiful hillside of Los Cristianos has grown from a fishing village to be a charming town that retains much of its original character. Kids will love the large sandy beach and warm sea that no dangers to bathe, and is ideal for both couples and family groups The exclusive studios, one and two bedrooms are furnished and decorated to a high standard including: a totally equipped kitchenette with oven, microwave, kichenware and fridge; a living room with satellite TV, DVD player and air conditioning; a bathroom; and a spacious and sunny private terrace sun loungers. Weekly maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Ona Los Claveles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Claveles Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ona Los Claveles Tenerife/Los Cristianos