“As good as I remember”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Worcester, United Kingdom
“As good as I remember”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Haven't eaten here for a while, but stopped here for an afternoon meal while waiting for the Gomera Ferry. As it was 'Happy Hour' (4-7pm), I treated myself to a delicious Mojito which was swiftly prepared and very good value. Have always liked Lebanese food and the mixed meze platter was as nice here as any I have had. Lovely relaxed atmosphere, and attentive, spirited staff. Thank you.

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Excellent. Nothing else to say.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

How isn't Habibi ranked higher???

We had the fortune to eat here twice in July and didn't want to go anywhere else. The combination of the view over las vistas beach, top class service, great atmosphere and wonderful food make this a must-visit restaurant.

Can't wait to go again on our next trip over.

• Visited July 2012
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food and views”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

A beautiful lebanese restaurant situated in the San Telmo part of Los Cristianos. We had never eaten anything like this before but thoroughly enjoyed it. The food is so flavourful - we had lebanese vegetable soup (thick and tasty) and Baba Ghanoush (an aubergine dip-amazing) this was served with flat breads and a chilli sauce (spicy and lovely). Our mains were chicken (on a very stylish skewer!) served with peanut suace and mound of the best basmati rice we've ever had.My husband had a lamb skewer with a hummus dip and rice. Both plates were clean - not a crumb left. I didn't have room for a pud but did had 2 'barraquito' coffees - coffee flavoured with cinammon and a liqueur (not sure which one) with frothed milk on the top - served in a beautiful glass - the closest thing to heaven - had to have two to make sure!!! This is a fantastic restaurant with beautiful views - if you're going on a weekend I think booking would be better - but do go, it's magic!!!

Visited September 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food, service, atmosphere and view”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Had a great time in Habibi .. could not fault the food and the service was spot on .. mojitos to die for ... set above las vistas beach the view of the sunset is really something .. book for a nice table outside .. reasonable cost and the shisha was an extra treat .. will be back again

• Visited September 2012
co. antrim
“Don't miss Habibi. Delicious food and cocktails with good staff and an exotic atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

My first impression was based on both the decor, lighting and music. I liked all 3, the middle eastern music especially.
My food was delicious. I started with the Lebanese flat bread with melted goats cheese and then had lamb, mango and cardamon curry and almond rice and seasonal vegetables. This meal was the highlight of my holiday. I then shared the ice-cream and fruit sundae with my husband. He had the special Habibi soup to start then a lamb kebab again with almond rice.
The cocktails were made freshly with premium liquors and fresh fruit juices...as a result they were exactly as they should be. I ordered a classic Mojito (always a good way to discover the basic quality on offer) and was very pleased. One of the waitresses then recommended the Maracuya Mojito which I thought I'd at least try as I like passion fruit. This was delicious.
I wanted to have a go at smoking one of the beautiful Hookahs, but to be honest was so satisfied with my meal and drinks that I decided not to this time.
When I return I definitely will.
Don't miss Habibi!