“Don't miss Habibi. Delicious food and cocktails with good staff and an exotic atmosphere.”
Review of Habibi

Habibi
Ranked #10 of 431 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

My first impression was based on both the decor, lighting and music. I liked all 3, the middle eastern music especially.
My food was delicious. I started with the Lebanese flat bread with melted goats cheese and then had lamb, mango and cardamon curry and almond rice and seasonal vegetables. This meal was the highlight of my holiday. I then shared the ice-cream and fruit sundae with my husband. He had the special Habibi soup to start then a lamb kebab again with almond rice.
The cocktails were made freshly with premium liquors and fresh fruit juices...as a result they were exactly as they should be. I ordered a classic Mojito (always a good way to discover the basic quality on offer) and was very pleased. One of the waitresses then recommended the Maracuya Mojito which I thought I'd at least try as I like passion fruit. This was delicious.
I wanted to have a go at smoking one of the beautiful Hookahs, but to be honest was so satisfied with my meal and drinks that I decided not to this time.
When I return I definitely will.
Don't miss Habibi!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Oven cooked lamb with aubergine, potatoes, chickpeas in a lemon/ tomato sauce and fresh mint
Absolutely fantastic, staff great and attentive, can't remember such a great meal for both of us

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Went to this restaurant last night (28/08/12) on recommendation. Nice locale, nice ambiance and polite and friendly staff though somewhat inattentive considering they had very little to do. Waited over forty five minutes for one starter and over an hour afterwards for a soup and a lamb kebab. The food was well presented though bland and tasteless and the kebab was something I would not feed to a dog. Maybe an off day but I will not be going there again.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was our third visit to Habib and again we were not disappointed. We took our 9 year old son with us on this occasion and Lebonese is now his favourite food. Although not cheap (our bill came to 70 euro with a drink with 1 starter and 3 mains) the food is delicious and beautifully presented. The staff are cheerful and can't do enough to help.

Located with beautiful views overlooking Playa Vista beach.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

First time trying Lebanese food. Wow! Restaurant stunning with lovely sea views on the very busy terrace. Staff very friendly and accommodating. We visited with our two children aged 7 and 15. Would recommend the mixed starter for a taste of everything! Overall food and atmosphere both excellent. Will definitely return.