“Fantastic”
Review of Locanda Italiana

Locanda Italiana
Ranked #57 of 541 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Description: Ristorante italiano, con tipica cucina italiana e staff italiano! Pasta fatta in casa, dolci della casa fantastici , carne , pesce e un'ottima pizza.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really is a great place to eat.
Well recommend it we will definitely be going back before we go home.
They deserve the great reviews waiter was great also.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (953)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the place to go for Italian food. Amazing fresh pasta dishes. Good wine and really friendly but not too intrusive service.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

My wife and Me are absolutely satisfied with them, the dishes are amazing, they’ve got also nice wines too. The staff as polite as kind , I Can not complain for anything but I can highly recommend the restaurant!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Ate here five times food great did not have a bad meal staff also great very friendly definitely recommend

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Visited this restaurant twice in a 9 night stay. Went Christmas Day evening and it was busy but they managed to get us a table for 2. Wonderful. Staff Brilliant.
1st visit we had the garlic and rosemary Focaccia bread between us - it was massive bigger than expected. I had a pasta dish my husband had the calf's liver which he devoured it. We could not finish our meal and speaking to the waiter he said yes next time don't have the bread.
Second visit no starter straight to the main meal. Husband had the Chef special lamb which looked good but I had the Fillet Steak 'perfecto' with pepper sauce. This has to have been the best steak I have ever had.
When we go to Las Cristianos again i will definitely be going again.

Date of visit: December 2019