“Wow, Wow, Wow!!”
Review of Locanda Italiana

Locanda Italiana
Ranked #29 of 414 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Description: Ristorante italiano, con tipica cucina italiana e staff italiano! Pasta fatta in casa, dolci della casa fantastici , carne , pesce e un'ottima pizza.
Huddersfield
“Wow, Wow, Wow!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This place is amazing! It is one of the the best italians I think I have ever visited! The staff and the food were both great. We ate here 3 times during our 2 week stay and even got takeaway another night. Once we had been here it was impossible not to go back. There were 4 of us and not one of us had a bad word to say about any of it. From the minute we walked in we greeted with smiles and the last time we went the waiters had remembered what we drank and that my friend didnt like squid - things like this make your visit feel special! The food isn't expensive for the quality you receive, i think the pizzas were around 7-9 euros and were the really thin and cripsy ones, beautiful! I had the mamma mia pasta which was fab! My fav dish had to be the mussels for a starter, i have never had mussels as tasty as these and my friend highly recommended the prawns. My fiancee tried the stuffed mushrooms which were great and the Foie Gras (chefs special) was to die for - in fact everything was great, try it all!!!

Good work guys!!

Michelle & Dan x

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shell W

• Polish first
cork
“Best restaurant in the area.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Food very nice. Staff work hard to make everything run smoothly. When main course is so good you want to make it extra special and have a desert, coffee and maybe another drink. Go once and you will want to go back.

Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love Italian? You'll love it here!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten several times at this lovely Italian restaurant. I usually have pasta and my partner recommends the chicken don marco. Really good food, friendly staff and pleasant atmosphere. I have to say this is my favourite eatery in Tenerife and I wish there was an identical one in Manchester, but that wouldn't be good for my waist line. Feeling hungry just thinking about it!

• Visited May 2013
“Allen & Sharon”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Best Italian food we ever had, and a good price. The red wine was excellent & the waiters were very good, will definitely go back on our next visit to Los cristianos.

Visited April 2013
Harrogate, England
“Good quality, worth a visit”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

This has a nice choice of Italian food, quite traditional but what we had we both enjoyed.

Don't quite agree with some other reviewers on how friendly the staff were, always got the impression they were having a laugh in Italian at our expense. Happy to let them while we ate their food though...

Visited May 2013